The 4th great ninja war

However long it was when the war started after Orochimaru was defeated by Sasuke then sealed by Itachi💀.

Y/n pov:
I was stuck with Kabuto who was working with the remaining Akatsuki members.. I was just kinda hanging around..

~later~

Kabuto was working with his reanimations that were everywhere. Then all of a sudden Itachi ran in. I just stood there, I was not fighting an uchiha I refuse Ima just watch this I watched them fight until Itachi put Kabuto in a genjutsu-

I continued to stand there leaning agaisnt the wall.
Its like they didnt even notice me. Then Itachi started to turn into paper- well thats how I would explain it. I felt so awkward as he talked to Sasuke. I just kinda stood there as Sasuke teared up a bit.

ANYWAYS. AFTER THAT.

Anko was also there💀
Then Orochimaru came out of Ankos Mouth/curse mark, apparently Kabuto knew and thats why Anko was there.

I was suprised-
I looked at him then he spoke. "Ah, its been a while, hello Y/n. Kabuto?" Then realized Kabuto was in a genjutsu, then looked back at me. "Hello, Lord Orochimaru." I said as I bowed my head.
He just looked at me then smiled slightly.
I put a small smile on my face as he looked at me.

Then me, Sasuke, Orochimaru, Suigetsu, and I think Karin, started walking to this place, that had a set of masks on the wall. Orochimaru walked up to the wall "Im suprised this place is still standing." He said, before grabbing a mask, and motioning us to follow him into the building. We made into a big room and we all stood on this blue-looking floor. Orochimaru summoned the past hokages. Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, and Minato. "Wow" I muttered to myself. Except Orochimaru heard but only smiled to himself.

Then they spoke to eachother about Sasuke and something then the past-hokages went and helped fight people in the war.

All of us (me, Orochimaru, Suigetsu, Karin, and Sasuke) went to the main place the war was happening at.

We found Tsunade and the rest of the kages 💀 they were practically defeated. Karin was helping Tsunade and they were talking and stuff.

We kinda just stayed there and helped the kages kinda. Then after what felt like forever. A huge explosion happened. We all looked over and saw some smoke something bad happened.

But we went back to sitting there occasionally Zetsu's would come and we'd fight them. A reanimation came all of a sudden. It was some random ninja but, it was different. It was stronger than the rest. It was superior to the Zetsu's. So I being my (whatever) self I hit it with a very overpowered (whatever you want) and it put it's hands up in defense but its arms shattered and it quickly went to my side hitting air because I was now behind it and kicked it really hard to the side as it hit a tree with a loud crack. I looked over as the reanimated ninja fell to the ground. Then slowly moving around. Everybody looked at me.
It got up again, I just looked at it, as it tried to hit me getting a couple scratches I then used one of the jutsu's Orochimaru taught me and it turned into what I think is paper Im not gonna lie it has to be paper.

I smiled slightly. Then Orochimaru muttered something under his breath. I looked over my shoulder at everyone. I had a scratch under my eye but I was completely fine, I walked over to everyone and sat down with everyone.

Orochimaru pov:

She kicked the ninja in the side making it hit a tree with a loud crack. It then got up, as I glanced at Y/n it came at her as she started K assume just trying to dodge to try and figure a way to defeat it. Then she used a jutsu I taught her. "Amazing" I muttered aloud not noticing that I said it out loud she glanced over at me. Then walked over and sat down with a small smile on her face, she also had a scratch on her cheek she wiped her cheek of the blood that was going down her cheek.

Y/n pov:
Orochimaru keeps staring at me is he okay? Does he have a staring problem? Well whatever it was it didnt matter he seemed zoned out or something. He noticed he was starkng and looked at Sasuke as Sasuke sighed annoyingly "Why are we sitting why dont we go fight or something?" Sasuke asked boredly. "WELL. you can if you want." Suigetsu answered annoyed.
"SuIgEtSu!!!!" Karin almost screamed. I plugged my ears because I knew they were just gonna keep yelling at eachother.

Orochimaru glanced at me seeing me close my eyes and sit there with my ears plugged with my fingers like a child because of the annying fighting Suigetsu and Karin were doing.

I then reopened my eyes not hearing muffled yelling and Karin and Suigetsu being silent and looking a little scared.

I moved my fingers from my ears then sat there looking around with a confused look on my face. Orochimaru noticed amd smiled to himself then all of a sudden a reanimation appeared behind me. My eyes widened before being grabbed I thought fast but Orochimaru thought faster cutting its arms off then I punched it in it's face as hard as my hand could hit.

It went flying and it hit a tree about 20 feet almosting completely breaking the tree. Then I shook my hand in a little pain I looked so dumb after that then I looked at Orochimaru "Thanks!" I said a little more happy than I should've been.

Orochimaru then looked at me then smiled slightly.

I then turned around and walked over to it and kicked it slightly then it turned to dust. "Its practically dust wow she's amazing with fighting skills" I heard Orochimaru mutter I blushed slightly.

I felt butterflies in my stomach but, I didnt really understand the feeling so I pushed it away like I did most feelings I hadn't understood.

Orochimaru I guess realized I had heard and blushed slightly himself.

We all went to sleep except for Orochimaru he stayed up to make sure we were safe.

I woke up breathing heavily then I looked around in panick then I saw Orochimaru who made his way over to me quickly.
"Hey whats wrong?" He asked almost urgently to figure out what the problem was.

"It was just another... Nightmare..." I said almost panicked kinda fast and breathy words. He just looked at me then he put his arm over my shoulder.

I turned red. He was so close to me. I think he noticed because he saw my red face, then he blushed a little also- then scooted away a little then the air filled with awkwardness.

It felt like forever and I was feeling really tired then my head just kinda went limp. Then Orochimaru kinda just scooted back to being beside me because I looked uncomfortable. (Special treatment💀) he then moved my head and put my shoulder on his shoulder then he fell asleep also.

I woke up, then realized that Karin and Suigetsu were staring at me and Orochimaru smirking at us. My face immediately turned red. I started freaking out in my head Orochimaru was still asleep I didn't wanna wake him but I felt butterflies again and my face was super warm.

After about half-an-hour Orochimaru moved his head then saw me sitting there then he moved and where I was leaning on him I just kinda fell over then quickly got up then "ahah uhm ANYWAYS" I said quickly... then a leaf ninja ran up to where we were telling us that the war was over and that he would escort us to the leaf village and tell us what to do next because we were all apparently signed as leaf shinobi now.

We started walking making it to the leaf village....