Authors Note ✦

Hi Everyone 👋

TikTok: CaptainRedhead_

This is my first story so please take it easy on me.

I had this idea in my head for soo long and knew I just had to write it all down.

I hope you enjoy it and my character Nadia as much as I did writing her.

I should just let you all know here and now that I won't have a strict upload schedule as I'm super busy with work & am actually planning my wedding this year too 🥹 but I will try my best & am committing to only writing when I feel motivated to do so, so that you guys get the best story possible.

At the beginning of each chapter I will have a soundtrack recommendation (I hope you enjoy my veeeery vast musical taste 😅) and a mood-board to set the scene.

Every book I will write will be loosely based on one of my favourite songs. My inspiration for this story was obviously the song House Of The Rising Sun by The Animals! The song has been speculated to have been about a brothel in New Orleans, so I rolled with that idea and incorporated it into the MCU, adding my own ideas and characters!

I haven't set my story between any specific mcu movies and it will not follow a movie storyline that already exists, however Bucky is no longer 'The Winter Soldier' and there may be some events that don't add up with the original plot line of the films. There will also be cameo's from Netflix show characters such as DareDevil & The Punisher, and characters from Phase 4 shows such as Moon Knight.

Knowing the gist of these characters will be kind of essential to understanding the story. Please don't shoot okay?

I also will sometimes switch between Nadia's POV and Bucky's so you get a better idea of the story.
It will be a bit of a slow burn because I'm a sucker for character development so stick around for the good stuff.

I LOVE reading the notes on any other stories that I read so I hope you will indulge me in some juicy comments 😮‍💨✨ And please share your thoughts on each chapter with me!

⚠️ C o n t e n t W a r n i n g ⚠️

Eventually I plan for this to be a 3-book series. House of the Rising Sun, Sisters of the Moon & Hotel California will all heavily explore & go into detail on paganism, (an umbrella term for someone who believes in pre-Christian Gods) specifically Celtic paganism. It will delve into druidry & a tribe of supernatural beings who historically are said to have ruled Ireland roughly between 1897 B.C - 1700 B.C. If paganism is something that makes you uncomfortable - this is not the book for you.
Personally I don't think it's something that MCU fans shouldn't be used to already, we have Thor representing Norse, Zeus in Thor L&T representing Greek, Egyptian in Moon Knight, Atlanteans in Black Panther 2 - I could keep going but you get it - but, something to take note off, I will not tolerate disrespectful comments.
Gods/deities seem to have a huge place in the MCU & being from Ireland, I wanted to write about mine.

This book is marked as Mature, meaning it is 18+. You are responsible for your own media consumption. It will have scenes of an adult nature including heavy violence, alcohol and drug use, sexual content and themes of human-trafficking, slavery & prostitution, which are all very real - very adult things!
So please be responsible with what you read! I am 27 so not everything I write is going to be appropriate for everyone. I am an adult, writing for adults!
Okay, rant over

Welcome new Bestie!
See you real' soon.
(..in the comments)