018 • Her Siren Song.

• Bucky's POV •Before falling asleep - ♫ Scream (Funk My Life Up) - Paolo Nutini

• Bucky's POV •
Before falling asleep -
Scream (Funk My Life Up) - Paolo Nutini.

After falling asleep -
Safe & Sound - Taylor Swift.

This is happening..

Its really happening..

I can't even feel the burning pain in my side anymore because the sweet notes of rose coming from her neck are intoxicating every last sense I've got.

Her lips feel like pillows laced with the most addicting drug known to mankind and I'm just about to press mine into hers with all the longing the past few weeks have built up in my body, until she freezes.

The elevator door bings and she pushes me across the room, shoving my back against the wall at the corner and just about cutting my view from the end of the hallway leading to the elevator. Her hand reaches across and covers my mouth, warning me not to say a word as she smiles innocently at whoever is there, trying to conceal the fact that she's not alone. It lets me at least know that whoever it is obviously isn't a threat to us.

"What are you doing here?" She asks stonily through gritted teeth, her hand still pressing against my lips as she pins me to the wall and tries her best to cool the heat in her cheeks.

"Oh please, I heard his heartbeat when I reached the 30th floor" the male voice moves towards us, into the hallway and she drops her hand, crossing her arms as her hip pops to one side and she rolls her eyes.

"Now really isn't the best time, boys" she threatens as the footsteps get closer and finally I see Matt Murdock appear from behind the corner, followed by Nadia's old friend and on-the-run vigilante Frank Castle.

Frank takes one look at me when he see's me, standing against the wall in what must seem like a hiding place as they had entered, my shirt laid messily on the floor and my slacks hanging at my knees.

I don't blame him for the glare he gives me, I can see how it initially looks.

He gives Nadia a knowing look and she turns away from him, drawing a deep breath and expressing what seems like embarrassment, which I can understand as, from what Steve told me about their visit to the prison this morning, Frank is like a father to her.

Castle's eyes then turn to me, the obvious smile on his lips disappearing as he walks past us and further into the apartment, keeping direct eye contact until he turns and clasps his hands in front of himself.

"You were chased?" Frank asks, his tone unbelievably hard to read.

Nadia looks between the three of us, in disbelief that they've managed to turn up here, to know where we'd be hiding when it's probably the most classified piece of information in all of New York City right now. The only people who knew the name of this hotel were Steve, Nat and me, even Tony never knowing the actual address.