Thorin.

I got the idea for this imagine from imaginexhobbit on Tumblr. The Hobbit Imagine: Imagine Thorin letting you borrow his fur coat.

You had been traveling with Thorin and his company for days ever since they rescued you from the goblin caves. You had been captured by the goblins and held in their dungeons for years. They tortured you, starved you, and left you for dead in the darkest part of the caves.

The dwarves had also been captured, but they were able to fight and escape from the goblins. Two of the youngest dwarves had found you on their way out of the mountain. Thorin had protested bringing you along with them. But Fili and Kili would not leave you for dead. Thorin was pissed, he found you a burden since you were badly injured and starved.

Then the Orcs came and attacked the company. You found it odd that the one trying to get you up in trees and protect you was Thorin. After the eagles saved you and the company Thorin started acting differently towards you.

It had been days since the eagles had rescued you and the company. Thorin was making everyone walk without taking a break to make up for lost time in the goblin caves. You were hungry, tired, and cold since you were the only one without a coat.

You could feel eyes on you, watching you as you shivered from the cold. Finally you heard Thorin say we would stop to make camp for the night. You made sure to get the closest spot to the fire since you were cold. You then helped Bombur prepare dinner for all of the company.

You had practically scarfed your dinner. You couldn't remember the last time you had gotten to eat. It was just some simple stew, but to you it was amazing. After finishing your stew you went and sat on your bedroll by the fire. The company had donated a bedroll and blanket to you.

You wrapped your thin blanket around your shoulders trying to warm yourself up. You were close to the fire, but still were shivering. You didn't see Thorin watching you from his own bedroll. He could see shivering, it was obvious that you were cold. He decided to make a move before Fili or Kili did.

He walked up to you and slowly draped his warm fur coat over your shoulders. You felt the fur tickling your cheek and looked up to see Thorin looking down at you.

"You looked cold," Thorin said to you.

You nodded your head at him, "thank you Thorin."

Thorin nods his head and mumbled something, but you did not catch it. You then notice he has moved his bedroll much closer to yours as he turns. You watch as Thorin laid down on his own bedroll. You then laid down on your own bedroll Thorin's coat still wrapped around you.

You slowly fell asleep feeling the warmth from the fire and from Thorin's fur coat. But before you drift off to dreamland you felt one strong arm wrapped around your waist.