𝐈𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐈𝐈𝐈 || ❝𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐋 𝐔 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄 𝐙

The sun was shining brightly through the blinds, I watch as the small breeze begins to blow the leaves off of the trees. I sigh and take in a deep breath as realisation hits. It's early and my daughter isn't here, I knew I'd need the interview so it was easier if I let Alessia have a sleep over at my mother's.

I glance over to the other side of me to watch my phone vibrate on the foot stall, I sigh and take in another deep breath when I read the name 'Jay'.

I pick up the phone and hold it close to my ear.

"Ah, Luna Driver! Are you ready for today?" He questions maliciously, I'm definitely not. I haven't been able to mentally prepare myself for the day ahead.

I sigh before replying to his stupid question. "Ready as I'll ever be."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

I took one last look in the tall mirror which almost looks as if it's empowering over me, I watch as my long navy pencil skirt reaches just below my knees and hugs tight at my hips. I finally tuck in my white blouse and prepare myself for the interview. I would be lying if I didn't say I was nervous. Because I was. Extremely. The sweat was already forming on my skin even though I had a shower only a few moments ago, it was cold, fresh and allowed my muscles to loosen up.

I couldn't think of anything worse than this, coming face to face with possible gang members, it's not something I've ever had to deal with, something I never thought I would have to deal with either.

I take in a deep breath and inhale the fresh air which has only come through the window seconds ago, but like I've noticed. I've been too distracted with my appearance to notice the things going on around me.

I open my front door and lock it tight. Travelling to my car seemed easy, even if I'm wearing four inch heels, I look at myself in the window of the car and already feel like bursting into tears, here it goes.

I unlock my car and take a seat in the drivers position, I'm dreading this. All I could think about was Alessia, I don't want anything bad happening to her if I don't make this out alive. Let's just hope I get this job and get this all done and over with, so the Russo brothers can be put to prison once and for all.