𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗 • ❝𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗|| ❝𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐃 𝐀 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

A week has gone by and everyone in the mafia knows about Alessia. I have been spending more quality time with her and Luna; going down by the lakes feeding the ducks, going out to eat at the restaurants and even cooking with my nan with Alessia tagging along.

My nan wasn't surprised to find out about Alessia, she felt it deep down just by looking at her that she was mine.

It's late now and all of the adults are staying up, drinking while the kids are tucked up in their beds.

"That was too funny." Sofia replies to Luna with a couple of giggles in between. I look at them both laughing away and find my brother looking at Justin with his teeth revealing themselves and the happiness.

Alessia has been demanding of stories and forehead kisses before she rests up for the night and Luna's boss won't stop calling her for updates on my mafia. Her exact words are 'Nothing to report yet.' I can tell with the hint of lie in her voice that she isn't telling the truth, so I hope that her boss can't tell either. It's probably sheriff of this city who is pretty shit at his job.

We're all still drinking from our cups as soon as Cameron comes in with a black eye. We all put our drinks down and Bruno and I instantly hook each others attention.

"Can we go to the office?" He asks, I nod and the three of us head up to the office. I open the door and get the wiff of leather and cinnamon. I shut the door behind us and my eyes dart to Cameron.

"It's the Black Eagle's, they're in Italy boss." He takes in a deep breath. I look at Bruno who suddenly doesn't have that toothy smile he did a few moments ago, his face is now covered in worry.

"Where abouts in Italy?" I dart my attention to Cameron but a large knock hammers down on the office door with tiny whimpers coming from behind the oak barrier.

Bruno opens the door widely and Violetta stands there with blood-shot eyes, the skin surrounding them have gone all puffy from the crying, but she can't seem to stop. Bruno picks her up and puts her into his arms, he holds her tight and attempts to calm her down.

"Tesoro, cosa c'è che non va?" [Honey, whats wrong]

"It was an accident, I don't know what happened, we're sorry!" She exclaims and continues to cry into Bruno. He looks at me with his dark orbs and sighs.