𝐗 • ❝𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗|| ❝𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐋 𝐔 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄 𝐙

I glance around in the room and already feel fed up with the situation I'm in, I take in a deep breath and decide to force myself out of the bed with no one around.

Gripping onto my stomach was an easy task, remaining to keep the pain away was another story, the pain would shoot up through my nerves causing so much distress.

I carry myself over to the window and perch myself down onto the black leather chair which is directly facing the window. I sigh as I sit myself down and become mesmerised by the large sounds that the rain is making against the see-through glass.

"Hey how are you?" A soft voice echos through the room and I turn to look at the door.

Sofia's eyes gaze at mine and are already full of pity, I sigh and continue to clench onto my stomach.

"Shouldn't you be resting in the bed?" She raises her brow at me and everything is still so confusing.

"I should, but I think there are more things on my mind at the moment." I take in a deep breath and the drops of rain suddenly gather the whole of my attention. Every drop looks as if they're running a race to see who can hit the bottom of the window first.

"I understand." She sighs and takes a seat on the bed-still close to me in proximity.

"Would you prefer it if I leave?" She questions behind me as I see her reflection in the window, I shake my head and continue to stare out before replying.

"I enjoy the company."

A smile forms on my face and tugs at the corners of my lips, I look at Sofia's reflection again and she is smiling back at me.

But I feel my eyes rolling, my head is becoming dizzy and I feel numb.

"Sofia." I whisper before I begin to topple over. Sofia rushes over to help stable my head but screams out after her husband.

My vision is blury but I can still feel the muscular arms picking me up and putting me back into the hospital like bed.

"What did I say Luna?" Bruno sighs and speaks to someone, I'm unsure who but my eyes suddenly close and everything becomes dark.

𝐃 𝐀 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

I look at my brother with a face full of confusion.