𝐗𝐗𝐈 • ❝𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐗𝐈 || ❝𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞)

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐃 𝐀 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

I threw another punch and watch as his face suddenly becomes disorganised and unrecognisable. I glance outside of the window and notice how the stars are already illuminating the pitch black sky, I roll up my black sleeves and my eyes gaze at my watch revealing the late time.

"I'm going to ask you again." I growl staring down at his bloody face. I usually liked doing these sorts of activities, but tonight... My adrenaline is all over the place, I am exhausted and unable to concentrate fully, my punches were sloppy and not precise.

"I'm not wasting anymore of my time tonight, I'll be back in the morning, by then I demand an answer." I sigh and turn to face him one last time, "And if you refuse to speak I will fucking force the words out of you the old fashioned way." I throw a smirk and lock up the door behind me, leaving the bastard downstairs to rot in the cell for the rest of the night.

I make my way up the stairs and suddenly see my brother standing a few feet away from the door. Expecting my presence he folds his arms and gives me a glare.

"You know now then." He sighs and runs his fingers through his hair, I scoff and ignore him, walking past him and making my way to the alcohol cart.

I pour myself a glass of whiskey and hear the steps emerge closer and closer behind me, waiting for any indication of annoyance. I offer my brother a drink but he shakes his head which only makes me wonder.

"What do you want Bruno?" I raise my eyebrow and place the rim of the glass between my lips, feeling the cold liquid slide down my throat in one go.

"Well, what are your thoughts? You usually get pissed when you find information out that you were unaware of." He glances at me and I scratch the stubble on my chin and take in a deep breath.

"What can I say Fratello? I'm tired." [Brother]

"So that's it? No 'how dare you do this to me without my knowledge Bruno'?" I sigh and run my hands down my face, I suddenly feel defeated. I found out the worst possible news tonight, finding out Luna is actually a cop... Probably here for the reasons on being a rat... But my mind can't think straight, I'm somehow not bothered by the announcement.