𝐕𝐈 • ❝𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐕𝐈|| ❝𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐃 𝐀 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

It was midnight, the stars were out in attempt to light up the dark evil sky. I gaze around and wait at the docks for the shipment. I turn to my left where Cameron stands with me with excitement, its always best to get new weapons.

A smile was printed on my face as soon as I saw the lights of the boat come into my eye-sight.

It came closer and closer until he came into sight.

"Ray!" I exclaim and he comes in close to give me a brotherly hug, we tap on each others back and pull away.

"How have you been?" I ask, a smirk is on his face, his platinum hair shines brightly under the star lights, it's spiky and very outgoing. I glance over his shoulder and see Scott with his green orbs and ginger hair, the 'perfect' combination that everyone idolises. Or used to that is.

"Very well, you?" I chuckle at his words.

"Well, you know how Bruno is." He chuckles at my words which only makes the laugh contagious, Scott and Cameron laugh too.

"Did you want to stay for a couple of days?" I raise a brow and a smile enlarges along Ray's face, tugging at the corners of his mouth. That's an 'of course'.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

We made our way to the mansion and we were all chuckling and telling some awful jokes. We made our way to the entertainment room, or what Bruno and I call it... 'Dante's room' because that's where I spend most of my time.

I push open the doors to reveal the dark black walls with dimly lit lights, my gaze strikes onto Justin who is already pouring himself a drink.

"Whiskey, do you boys want some?" Justin asks with a cocked up brow staring at Cameron, Scott, Ray and I. We all nod in agreement and make our way to the bar all having a small glass I'm our hands.

We're down a couple of whiskey glasses and already find ourselves at the pool table taking shots at trying to pot the right balls into the holes.

"Oh Scott, you're losing so badly." Cameron chuckles as I hit my pool stick one last time in the air and hit the 8 black ball.