𝐗𝐕 • ❝𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐕|| ❝𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐋 𝐔 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄 𝐙

The sunshine beamed through the blinds which made my eyelids blink rapidly, I open my eyes fully to notice Alessia's foot close to my face, I almost chuckle. Having children isn't what it is in the movies, where everything is so 'normal'. But having a child is so much more than that. Having feet in your face is definitely  the normal, the process of having a child is completely different from films.

I slightly sit up without moving or waking Alessia, I wrap the dressing gown around my body that Sofia had given me which only encouraged the warmth of my body to stay.

Walking out of the bedroom was what I thought would be difficult, but it wasn't Alessia still was lying on the bed with her feet facing the headboard.

It was seven o'clock in the morning and it seemed everyone else was still asleep, I was grateful and walked down the stairs–holding onto the banister for extra support for my half-asleep body.

I make my way to the kitchen but suddenly see the brown sleepy hair and the untidy shorts that were full of wrinkles. The top half of the body was bare, and I was thankful to only see the back of it. I coughed lightly to make my presence known and watch as the man turns around, to my suprise the blue orbs stare at mine, painfully.

The messy brown hair looks even worse when I'm staring at the front part of their body, my eyes suddenly examine down and notice the stunning painted body before me. I take a large gulp and Dante finally breaks the silence.

"Done staring?" He huffs in question and I nod, walking towards the mug cabinet and taking one, I began to pour the dark liquid into the mug and add several sugars.

"Who adds sugar in coffee?" He asks, almost with a small chuckle waiting to be forced out. But it doesn't, it stays hidden away from my eardrums. After all, who could make Dante Russo laugh?

I suddenly feel the tug on my dressing gown and find my little mini me standing next to me, rubbing the excess sleep from her eyes.

His eyes widen and his brow raises as soon as he sets his vision onto Alessia, I stare at him and force Alessia to the side of me, I don't trust Dante at all, he'll probably make an awful conversation with my daughter about guns. Which is not what I want.