028. First Date

Thanks for all of the nice comments on my last chapter! Thanks for being patient too. I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Everything I heard growing up was true. The artificial stuff doesn't compare to the real stuff, and now that I've tried Honey's, the bottled blood doesn't taste the same. There's no way I'm going to ask him for more. I don't want him to feel pressured into having to let me drink from him. If he offers though, I probably won't decline.

I brought the bottle up to my lips and took another sip. Now that I knew what I could have, this stuff just tasted bland. I'll never be able to drink this the same way.

I was knocked out of my daydream when I felt a warm body press against my side. Honey linked his arm with mine and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Are you okay, Kassie?" He spoke with wide eyes and a gentle smile. I nodded and returned the expression.

"Yeah, I was just spacing out, Honey," I confirmed. I kissed the top of his head since there was pretty much no one out here with us (other than Mori-senpai and Tenjin, of course). His smile grew, and he let out a small giggle. Tenjin started talking this time, but I began to space out again.

He was so happy and innocent-looking all the time, but I know he's not that innocent. After seeing and hearing him beg for me to bite him, I can't get that image out of my head. The small moans, the squirming, the way he held onto me. I'm not going to forget about that anytime soon, especially not when he's pressing himself into my side.

"Kasai?" Tenjin called out. When my eyes met him, he asked, "Were you even listening?"

"Ha, no," I answered truthfully. I gently pulled my arm away from Honey's hold and stood up. "I'll be right back. I'm going to the restroom," I said to them before walking back to the main school building to find the closest bathroom.

"Hmmm. Do you think Kassie-chan is acting weird?" Honey asked Tenjin and Mori-senpai.

"No, why?" Tenjin asked, completely clueless.

"I'm going to make sure he's okay," Honey said. I could hear him jogging to catch up behind me. When he did catch up, he stared up at me with a concerned and curious expression. "Kassie, what's wrong?" he whispered.

"I just have a lot on my mind right now," I answered while continuing to walk towards the bathroom.

"Like what?" Honey asked innocently. I smiled softly and shook my head. "Kassie! What aren't you telling me?" he whined. We were close enough to the bathroom, so I hurried inside and checked the other stalls to make sure we were alone. "Kassie? What are you doing?" He asked with a genuinely confused tone.

"Making sure we're alone," I answered once I realized all the stalls were empty.

"Why?" Honey asked. I turned back towards him and grabbed both of his arms to pull him closer to me. He instantly leaned into me but let out a small squeak and then giggled. I held his chin between my thumb and index finger and pulled him into a quick kiss.

"Do you want to go on that date tonight, Honey?"I asked after I pulled away. I had to crane my neck down just to look at him.

"Yeah!" he agreed quickly. His hand went to the back of my neck, and he pulled me down for another kiss. His lips were so soft and warm. I really do love- What? No...