Run for your Wife

Lizzy pov

Today was a nervous day, I was about to start fifth grade and mom wanted to make sure I had a great first day, she picked out my outfit last night and was downstairs packing our lunches, I got dressed in a white dress, with my denim jacket and my white sneakers. I grabbed my backpack and looked around to see if I forgot anything and for the first time I didn't, I went downstairs and I saw mom and dad by the counter "I'm ready for school and I didn't forget anything." I said and grabbed my lunch "first time ever, well done, come on Manny let's get going." Dad says then Manny comes down wearing I don't know what "how's my hair?" Manny asks "hold on, what you are wearing, it looks like a Christmas tree skirt." Dad says and I nod "it's a traditional Columbian poncho, I want new classmates to know that I'm proud of my heritage." Manny says "I think you are very handsome Lindo." Mom says "oh really, am I driving them to school or is he gonna ride his burro?" Dad says "he can take the burro, I'm gonna wait in the car to be driven." I say going to wait in the car.

I was in homeroom and we were getting our names called out "Elizabeth Pritchett?" the teacher calls out my name and I raised my hand. when the teacher was going to call out another name when someone walked into the classroom and I saw it was a girl with brunette hair and this created a feeling in me I didn't know I had "Hi, I'm Chloe Wilson, I moved here from New York." The new girl Chloe says "Welcome Miss Wilson, go take a seat next to Miss Pritchett." The teacher says and Chloe sat next to me "Hi, I'm Chloe" Chloe says holding out her hand "I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me Lizzy." I say shaking her hand and I realize that this feeling is a really good feeling.

After homeroom, I went to my locker to get books for my next class, I close my locker and I look to see Chloe by her locker, so I decided to go talk to her "Hi Chloe." I say and she turns to me "Hi Lizzy." Chloe says "so what class do you have now?" I ask "I have history now, you?" She says and "same, maybe we can go together." I say "that would be awesome." She says and closes her locker and we walk to class, I then saw mom and dad here "what are they doing here?" I say "who?" Chloe asks "my parents" I said pointing to them and we walked over to them "What are you guys doing here?" I ask "we came to give Manny his poncho." Dad says "whos your new friend?" Mom asks "oh mom, dad this Chloe, Chloe these are parents Jay and Gloria." I said "Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Pritchett." Chloe says shaking their hands "Same to you, anyway wheres Manny?" Dad asks "he's in class with me but I can send him out." I said and we went into class and I ask Chloe to save me a sit well I told the teacher that my and Manny parents are outside and wanted to speak to Manny and Manny left while I went to go sit next to Chloe, a few minutes later Manny talked back in and was wearing the poncho "so Manny is your brother? And is wearing a poncho." Chloe says "Stepbrother, I call Gloria mom but she is my stepmom." I say "So where is real mom?" Chloe asks and I look down and mutter out a word "dead." I say "I'm so sorry, my parents are divorced but It's not as bad." Chloe says "It's okay." I say.

School was over and I was walking out of school with Chloe "so why did you move to L.A?" I ask "When my parent's got divorced, my mom got custody of me and we moved out here after getting an amazing job offer here, she's a lawyer." Chloe says "My older brother is a lawyer, he works as an environmental one for this firm." I say "my mom works for this closet company, you might know it, Pritchett's closets." Chloe says "your mom is the new lawyer dad talked about last week." I say "yep, so I guess I will also see around at the office if you are ever there." Chloe says, "Maybe you will, oh there are my parents, I'll see you." I say, hugging her bye before I climb into the car and leave and that feeling is still there

//I think I like girls//

We went home and Manny was doing a Columbian dance for us and all, I want to tell my family I like girls as well as boys but I first need to understand it myself.

A/n: So guys I hope you enjoy this new chapter, and I want to know if I should include Chloe and her mom more with the family, It's up to you guys

Read, vote, Comment and Share
Thanks