Seriously...

My lips were trembling against the wall as he pushed me further into it. Another moan wanted to escape my lips but then he removed his hand from within my panties and stopped touching me completely. 

My heart skipped a beat and mentally I was cursing him and myself because why on earth would I have thought for one second that this wasn’t a prank he was busy pulling on me. 

Leaning my head against the wall in frustration, I could feel him move away slightly. Breathing in and breathing out I slowly turned around to face him. He was standing near the door with his hands in his pockets and staring at me with his head tilted to the side.

“Better watch out Carson . . . You almost flew away there for a moment.” Stating that in a teasing voice, I glared at him with revolting anger building up inside my body.  

“You did that on purpose!” I hissed at him.

Smugly he added, “Maybe . . . it was fun though . . . We should do it again sometime.” He winked at me but somehow the lustful gleam was still burning with passion in his eyes. 

“Next time we can maybe use my other hand down there as well.” Teasing me more and more, he slowly moved towards the door to leave but not before I grabbed an ornament from the cupboard closest to me and threw it at him with full force. 

Unfortunately, he grabbed it before it hit him on the side of his arm. 

“Why would you tease me like that?!” I barked out.

Placing his index finger against his chin in a rather proudly sarcastic way, he added. “Huh . . . Let me think about that for a minute.”

“I clearly told you to not show up at my going away party with Shen and you deliberately disobeyed that fact.”

“Hey! You almost killed me at school so now we’re even! We were already even when I just saw Shen have sex with one of your sluts!” Temper rising, cheeks flaming and some of the evenings alcohol starting to take effect, I paced silently to my present enemy.

He leveled with me, eye to eye and stated his next words in a particular way.

“No . . . Now we’re even but it’s great to see you also want me as much as I want you.” 

Narrowing my eyes at him and my temper falling as soon as it started . . . I asked him as soon as I registered what he said. . .

“Then what the hell are we doing? I want you . . . You want me . . . Let’s just be at that. Please be with me. I’m tired of everything that has been happening. I just want to start over and be at peace with you. I. Want. You.” My eyes were full of desperation and impatience. We stood in silence for almost two minutes before he spoke. He was clearly thinking deeply about what I just said but his next words were cold and without any hint of feeling.

“I’m sorry . . . but it’s going to take more than just those words and sexual feelings for me to forgive you for not involving me in your little dirty secret about everything that happened.” 

“You want to see me suffer first . . . don’t you?” I dreaded for the answer because I knew that is exactly what he wanted. Of course it was. Knowing Masson, there was no other option. 

“You know me so well . . . I want you to suffer like I did. I was going crazy not knowing what was happening with you, where all those bruises came from and why you turned on me like that. It’s as if you didn’t learn the last time when you wronged me.” 

True. That was definitely true. In my opinion, I was more scared of death than him.

“You’re going to torture me in your own way, aren’t you?”