Chapter 7 - The power of the necklace

Next Night~

1:00 Am

Zach's P.o.v

I was in the kitchen and I was just roaming around. Sophie was talking with Amanda and she kept talking about how she hates Y/n for stealing Boss from her. That's pathetic. Hating someone for taking someone who is 'yours'. It doesn't make sense. I start thinking about how the others tried to save Y/n, they all had put up a fight including Chica. I'm still surprised she kicked me, Sophie keeps telling me to stop acting like that since she's the 'enemy'. But I just can't I mean she's so cute, sweet, nice. I would love to be her friend but rules I guess. I heard people talking and I quickly vanished. I saw Chica walking in talking to that bunny guy. He left and Chica was alone, perfect. I reappeared and walked up to her. "H-hey?" She jumped and looked at me shocked. "You" "Uh Hi Chica I wanted to sa-" "Get away from me" I frowned. "What?" "I said get away!" She shouted shoving me away from her. I heard footsteps running towards us. "Chica what's wrong?!" I looked and saw it was that Foxy guy. "Nothing Foxy" she said glaring at me and leaving with him.

Narrator's P.o.v

You was on the bed sleep when you was suddenly woken up by someone slightly shaking you. "Wakey wakey Y/n~" You slowly gotten up and stretched. You looked towards Freddy's direction and saw he had a f/c towel. "Come on to the bathroom. I have a feeling you want to get a bath" You got up and followed Freddy into the bathroom for employee's. The employee's bathroom has a shower and it's a little cleaner than the girl's and boy's bathrooms. Freddy handed you the towel and left the bathroom. 'Thank goodness. I thought he was going to stay in here' you thought smiling. You got undressed and entered the shower.

10 minutes later~

You got out the shower and grabbed the towel. 'Wait a minute... Is Freddy outside?' You knocked on the door "F-freddy?" You didn't get an answer. 'Great. Just great!' You thought gripping the necklace. You didn't take it off, you tried to but you felt uneasy. You couldn't explain it but it was like if you took off the necklace you would get hurt. You heard footsteps and you backed up. The door was opened and it was Freddy. "Sorry love, come on let's go back to your room" You nodded and led the way. You entered the room and you saw a blue dress on the bed and black underwear. "You go get dressed. Tell me when you're done" said Freddy leaving the room. You gotten dressed and you knocked on the door signaling Freddy that he can come in. When Freddy opened the door he started smirking and he looked you up and down. "You look so cute~" "You're hot" You blurted out. Your eyes widened and so did Freddy's. "Oh really~?" He moved closer to you. "Not just hot. Sexy~" You couldn't believe it. 'WHAT AM I DOING!?' You thought. You didn't notice your that your necklace was glowing. Freddy chuckles and kisses your forehead. You started blushing and looked down shyly. 'Why am I letting this mofo do this to me?'

Sophie's P.o.v

I was stalking Boss and this girl. I don't like them together, Freddy is mine! Not hers! "You look so cute~" "You're hot" My eyes widened. 'She did not just call him hot' I watched Boss move closer "Oh really~?" The girl smirked slightly "Not just hot. Sexy~" I silently gasped as I saw Freddy kiss this girl on the forehead. I flew towards where Amanda was. I saw her in the west hall. I grabbed her by the shirt and literally yelled in her face. "WHAT DID THE NECKLACE DO?!" Amanda looked at me weirdly "It made Y/n like Freddy more. Au-Duh!" I growled and pulled at my hair. "Woah, girl calm down" she said leaving the hall. I felt tears in my eyes, she's now going to like him.

(Hey guys, sorry I was out. I just needed to take a break and I took to much of a break. Also I hoped you guys had a fun easter! This is really late on schedule but I'll hopefully will get back on track. Now I'll see you guys later. Bye!)