Chapter 10 - Framing and Lying

Zach's P.o.v

I haven't seen Sophie ever since what happened with Freddy and Y/n. Amanda haven't seen her either and I'm worried. I decided to go and see if Sophie's in Y/M's room, but all I saw was Sophie against the wall passed out. "Oh mein Gotten! Amanda!" (Oh my god! Amanda!) I shouted walking over to my past out little sister. Sooner or later, Amanda came down the hall "What happened?!" "It's Sophie....She's knocked out" I said picking her up. Amanda nodded and started shouting for Freddy.

Time Skip~

Your P.o.v

I watched as Zach continued pacing back and forth, Amanda was trying to calm him down, and Freddy was thinking. "Zachary calm down" said Amanda. "Nennen Die Mich night Zachary!" (Don't call me Zachary!) shouted Zach pushing Amanda from him. "Zach! Amanda! Both of you stop!" Freddy shouted. "Why are you mad at me?!" Shouted Amanda. "You're supposed to always be by her side! You're her freaking best friend!" "You're her god damn brother! If anything it's your fault!" Amanda shouted back. Zach's eyes widened "Why you little-" "Stop! Both of you!" I shouted slightly pushing the two apart from each other. "You too are NOT making this situation any better..." I swore I just saw Freddy smirk from the corner of your eye. "Zach, I get it....You're worried she's hurt. But you can't go around blaming people. I agree with Amanda, you're her brother and you need to always make sure she's alright" Zach sighed softly then nodded. "Alright. Now both of you say sorry" "What?!" Shouted Zach and Amanda in unison. "I said apologize!" The two slightly jumped then nodded. "I'm sorry Zach" "I'm sorry as well Amanda" I smiled "Perfect. So, let's try and help Sophie" I said trying to not make a fake smile appear. I noticed Freddy was raising a brow at me. "First, we have to find out who did this" said Freddy smugly sorta looking straight at me. 'I hope he doesn't know.....' If he does then I'm screwed. "It has to be one of the others" I said. "How about Freddy's brother. Didn't he swear that he was going to get revenge? Probably this is it" said Amanda. Freddy nodded and Zach slightly frowned. "So he decided to hurt my sister?" "Well, it probably wasn't him. It could've been Chica, Bonnie, or Foxy. It could be anyone, isn't that right Y/n?" Said Freddy looking at you smirking. "Why would it be them? Chica seems too weak to knock someone out, Bonnie seems like he would know better and so will Foxy, after you tried choking him. So it has to be your brother" Freddy nodded. Amanda and Zach picked up Sophie's limp body and walked out the room leaving me alone with Freddy. I couldn't help but notice his blue eyes staring at me. "Why are you staring at me?" Freddy chuckled at my question. "No reason, just staring at my beautiful soon to be wife and my lovable baby~" My eyes slightly twitched. "She isn't your baby" "Oh yes she is. Just like you're mine~" Freddy kissed my forehead and left the room. I swear if I don't get out of here sooner I will lose it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~