Chapter 14 - Safe For Now

Your P.o.v

The guard and I had finally got to his house. The whole drive through he had this REALLY loud and obnoxious rock music playing. He also kept trying to start up a conversation and every time he asked questions, I would just stare outside the window. Right now, he's getting out of the car. He came to my side and opened the door, he smiled at me and took out his hand for me to grab. I looked him in the eyes and smiled, I grabbed his arm. "Leave me alone~" The boy flinched slightly and he backed away from me. I got up and simply took his keys and unlocked his house door. I entered his house and placed his keys on his coffee table. He had a 20 inched TV and a white loveseat. He soon entered and he went inside the kitchen. "Hey um.....? What's your name? You still never answered that question..." I said nothing, I just looked at him. Paul looked back confused and shrugged his shoulders. "Anyways....are you hungry?" Said boy asked. I said nothing again and I sat down on the floor. I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:45 AM, this day was going to take forever!

Time Skip to 9:30 AM~

I looked at the guard as he was drawing something. I glanced at the knife he left on his dining table. I quietly and quickly took it off the table and I sneaked towards at him. I was about to stab him but his phone went off. He looked at me and grabbed my arm with the knife. I smiled at him and I tried to get out of his grasp, then I decided to bite him. I bit him like I did Zach and he screamed letting go of me. I was about to cut his cheeks and cause him some pain but all I saw was myself. Eyes widened, tears in my eyes, and a big cut on my right cheek. I dropped the knife shocked and Paul walked away from me quickly, not looking back.

Time Skip to 12:00 PM

Paul came back downstairs smiling. "I have good news: I decided to invite some friends over" He then walked into the kitchen. "They'll be here in a few"

5 minutes later~
Narrator's P.o.v

There was a knock at the door, Paul literally ran over to answer. A girl with red long hair and blue eyes, who was wearing a black shirt with a white fox, blue jeans, and pink high heels was there as long as a boy with red hair and green eyes. He was wearing a blue shirt, black pants, and purple sport shoes. They looked like they could be siblings. The two walked in. "Hey Paul!" Said the redhead young adult hugging him. "Hey Jackie! Hey Scotty" Paul said looking at the male. 'Scotty' smiled at him "Hey Paul" Paul looked at you and smiled. "These are my best friends: the girl is Jackie and the boy is Scott. Guys, this i-" "Wait a minute...." Said Jackie. The girl seemed to examine you before saying. "Uh, Scott?" "Yeah?" "That's Mr. Fazbear's missing wife" Scott eyes widened. "Do you know that your husband is dead?" Asked the girl. Your twitched. "Do you know how he died?" Asked Scott. You looked at Scott and Jackie before trying to pounce on them but Paul caught you. You kept screaming and tears were starting to cascade down your face. Paul looked towards his basement door and quickly rushed near there. He opened the door and pushed you inside, locking the door. You started hitting and banging the door screaming and shouting.

Time Skip to 10 AM

Paul was in his bed trying to sleep but he just couldn't. You was in the basement losing it screaming things like 'LET ME OUT!', 'I'LL HURT YOU', 'YOU'RE MAKING ME MAD!'. Paul couldn't take it, he needs help and fast.

(Hey guys! Now I have an announcement: I might make bloopers! Now, I will have my own book called 'Bloopers' and it's basically bloopers. For my stories now and in the future, now remember... I didn't start yet of course but I'll remind everyone by updating. Okay? Anyways...I'll see you guys, later. Bye Bye!)