Chapter 9 - Revenge and mistakes?

The next day~

Narrator's P.o.v

You was in your room lying down in bed thinking to yourself. The others weren't in the room trying to give you some space, since you was acting a little 'hormonal'. You wasn't talking to Zach or Amanda and when Freddy was in the room all you would do was glare at him. The others noticed that you 'lost' your necklace and Amanda tried making a new one, but it always ended up failing because of a certain annoying dramatic girl. Speaking of Sophie, she stopped entering your room. You was pretty glad yourself that that little brat decided to stop showing up. You couldn't help but try and think of ways on how to get back at her. You decided that you was going to attack Sophie at midnight, then you'll tie her up and bash her skull. (Thank you SlenderChick666 and LovesToLoveAnime for suggesting that) Now you didn't really care if Zach or Amanda caught you, you just want to teach that awful brat something. You started getting comfortable and you soon drifted off to sleep.

Sophie's P.o.v

"OMD Freddy! You only captured her for 2 weeks and 4 days, and you already got her pregnant?" Shouted Amanda. Freddy growled glaring at her "Amanda, I didn't get her pregnant" Wait what? Zach and I shared glances and looked back at Freddy. "You didn't?!" Freddy shook his head at Amanda's question. Oh no! I can't believe it! "That child is Derek's" said Freddy growling again. I just beaten Y/n up when she didn't even do anything with Freddy, that baby is Derek's. "Oh Got, ich glaube, ich were krank zu sein"(Oh god, I think I'm going to be sick) I said feeling nauseous. "That bastard is going to get killed!" "Hey, I can help you with that Freddy" said Amanda. I watched Freddy smile creepily "Perfect~"

At 9:10 PM

Amanda's P.o.v

I was going over the plan of what to do. I was going to trick Derek into going to the backstage then I will stab him in the back. I walked into the kitchen and came up behind Derek. "Uh Mr. Fazbear?" He turned around. "Yes?" "I heard about your wife missi-" "Have you seen her?" He interrupted. "Yes.....she's uh.....dead" Derek's eyes widened. "She is?" I nodded. "Where is her body?" "She's in the backroom" I watched Derek run over there. "She's dead" He said looking at the suit that had Skylar in it. I took out my knife and stabbed him in the back, as planned. I watched his body fall on the floor. "FAZZY! YOU CAN STUFF HIM NOW!"

At 12:00 AM
Narrator's P.o.v

You was in the room getting everything you needed. Surprisingly they left a metal baseball bat in your room. Yeah, they really did. You had what you needed now. You left the room and saw Sophie outside. She looked your way and her face paled. "Oh my goodness, Y/ n....um... About what happened last time with me kicking you an-" "Oh it's okay" You lied. "Really?" "Of course. Freddy's yours, I don't even love him" now that was true. "Hey Sophie, why don't you come in?" Her eyes widened "Really?" "Of course really" "Wow thanks" she walked inside the room. You slightly smirked 'She's naive'. You picked up the baseball bat and swung it hard against the back of Sophie's head. She was now passed out. You dragged her out of the room and placed her against the wall. You went back in your room and hid the bat under your bed. You then jumped into the bed and tried to get some sleep.

(Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry for the wait. Now I have a veeeeeeerrrrrrrry important question. And I need everyone reading to vote for this. What gender should the baby be? And also something very exciting......... Fnaf4 is confirmed. Now, you might thinking that I'm lying, but this is true. Go on YouTube and search 'FNAF 4 Smike' this will lead you guys to a thumbnail image of Freddy. So yeah, isn't that exciting?! I'm losing it right now. Anyways I'll see you guys later, bye bye!