Je T'aime

A week has passed.

In the dirt-free and four-cornered dance room, there were yoga mats and a few gym equipments lying on the floor. The students' task for the day is exercise. Their mentor wanted them to improve their muscles because their next lesson is going to require a lot of physical strength and endurance.

Their mentor was on the front observing every student in the class. There were a lot of students exercising and lying down on a yoga mat and doing a few basic exercises, but the mentor's eyes are focused on Yeji. As days pass, their mentor keeps on noticing the vast improvement in Yeji's dancing. She thought that Yeji's movements are smoother than Chaeryeong's.

The woman was watching Yeji who was doing push-ups. The woman was impressed by the endurance of Yeji's arms. Yeji has been on the floor and doing push-ups for a few minutes. The woman smiled as she thought of an idea and said, "Yeji."

As Yeji heard her teacher call for her, she stopped doing push-ups and carefully stood up from the ground. Yeji looked at her left and she saw her friends doing exercises. Lia and Yuna doing a little challenge on who can lift the heaviest dumbbell, Chaeryeong standing with a towel on her shoulder while both of her hands are occupied by a dumbbell that weighs 4kg, and Ryujin doing jumps with a jump rope.

3 days ago, Ryujin announced to Yeji, Lia, and Yuna that she and Chaeryeong broke up, because the three of them kept on wondering why Chaeryeong and Ryujin doesn't engage in a conversation and greet each other with romantic gestures anymore. The three of them were shocked, but Yeji was a little happy knowing that she can talk to Ryujin anytime she wants.

Ryujin never revealed the reason why she broke up with Chaeryeong. Yeji kept on wondering why Ryujin decided to break up with a perfect woman like Chaeryeong. Chaeryeong, a woman with fine and versatile dancing skills, mesmerizing snow skin and pearly whites, the daughter of the owners of a famous korean coffee branch, and a down-to-earth person.

It made Yeji smile a little bit when she saw a small smile glow on Ryujin's face. Ryujin was watching her two noisy friends compete with each other. Ryujin stopped exercising for a moment to catch her breath and her beauty stunned Yeji. 'Damn, you're all sweaty and tired, but how are you still so beautiful?' Yeji wondered.

For a moment, Yeji forgot that she was called by her teacher so she decided to snap out of her thoughts and shift her attention to her mentor. Yeji walked to the woman in front and asked, "What is it, Ma'am?"

The woman crossed her arms and smiled, "Yeji, for me, you're a better dancer than Lee Chaeryeong. I love your style in dancing and stage presence. Your fierce and cat-like eyes compliments to your detailed movements."

Yeji felt even happier when she received a compliment from her mentor who's been dancing for almost her entire life. Graduated from a prestigious performing arts school, choreographer for famous korean groups and soloists, and a professional in almost all of the genres in dancing. Feeling shy, Yeji placed both of her hands behind her back as her smile widened. "T-Thank you." Yeji struggled to construct her confidence.

"Yeji, you see, the owner of this school is coming this friday. Every class, there will be one representative and that talented one will perform on the big stage outside in front of the owner himself," The woman said making Yeji even more nervous as Yeji already read the thoughts of her mentor. "I pick you, Yeji. Perform in front of the owner. Any song and any choreography. If the owner nods, he likes your performance, and if he smiles, he loves it."

Yeji's heart was racing due to the high amount of agitation she was feeling. Yeji wanted to decline because she was scared that she might trip and embarass herself in front of the entire school. But she also wants to accept it because she's a little confident that she can make the owner smile and nod with her performance.