Amusement Park

A week has passed.

The problems that Yeji and Ryujin were facing in the beginning were slowly getting solved.

Their first problem were Ryujin's parents. The two of them knew that Ryujin's parents have always seen Yeji as a cheater or a playgirl because of her cat-like eyes. However, Ryujin tried her best to convince her parents that Yeji is the nicest person she has ever met. Too scared to talk, Yeji stayed silent the entire conversation because everytime she says a word, Ryujin's parents cut her off. Fortunately, after hours of convincing and calling Yeji a gentle and down-to-earth person, Ryujin's parents finally gave up on the argument and decided to let Yeji and Ryujin be together.

The second problem were the students at their school who were badmouthing them for the story that Heejin posted almost 2 weeks ago. Some students were still calling Ryujin different names until they run out of synonyms. Since Yeji couldn't take it anymore, standing on the middle of the cafeteria, Yeji called for everyone's attention. She was standing next to Ryujin while holding her hand as she told everyone how happy they are and only jealous and pathetic people try to bring their relationship down. Yeji's small speech was able to stop all of the students who hated Ryujin for "using" Chaeryeong.

Their third problem was Yeji's mental condition. After her panic attack at the school event where the owner of the school came, Yeji finally decided to start attending therapy because Ryujin was worried about her mental state. Good thing Yeji's condition started to get better. She can finally watch horror movies or other movies with scenes where a character gets abused without having a panic attack. Yeji can also look at a picture of her father and her "Ballroom Fever" won't trigger.

Their fourth problem is Chaeryeong. Yeji, Ryujin, Lia, and Yuna hangout sometimes. They go to malls, ice cream stores, and coffee shops to talk and have fun. They already tried their best to ask Chaeryeong to come with them, but Chaeryeong is still as bitter as an orange peel. She is still unable to move on from the breakup and she couldn't accept that her ex-bestfriend and ex-girlfriend are in a relationship. They decided to give Chaeryeong some space and time and maybe she'd eventually move on, but they are not aware that Chaeryeong is planning something to tear Ryujin and Yeji apart.

In a quiet Saturday, Yeji was at a coffee shop. While the others are at Ryujin's house playing a video game. Earlier, Yeji texted Chaeryeong that she wants to meet with her and Chaeryeong agreed. Yeji was surprised that Chaeryeong hasn't blocked her number.

The coffee shop was half-empty. Some people were with their special someone, holding hands with a teacup on their other hand, drinking while telling each other stories. Yeji was sitting down. While waiting for Chaeryeong to appear, she started looking around the coffee shop that slowly formed a smile on her face. There were kids with their grandparents who were holding a newspaper to their face with a cup of coffee and a plate of bread on their table.

While observing the customers, the door of the coffee shop opened catching Yeji's attention as she hoped that it's her friend who agreed to meet her. The person who opened the door entered the coffee shop and it was Chaeryeong.

To capture Chaeryeong's eyes, Yeji raised her hand and said, "Chaeryeong, here."

Chaeryeong looked at where she heard the voice and her mood dropped into annoyance. Yeji's eyes, smile, her entire face, they never failed to annoy Chaeryeong because Chaeryeong was still mad at Yeji for basically taking everything away from her. Yeji was right about them staying enemies until Chaeryeong finally accepts that there is nothing she can do to get Ryujin back. Even if she gives Ryujin a house of gold and a swimming pool of flowers, they wouldn't be enough to win Ryujin's heart.

Chaeryeong sighed and walked to Yeji's table. She sat down across Yeji and crossed her arms, showing an irritated and impatient attitude. "Look, just because I agreed to meet with you, doesn't mean we're friends again, okay?" Chaeryeong said.