FISH UPON 23

The Characters who played in this book , Places, events is made fictitiously. Any resemblance of the Characters is purely coincidental. Plagiarism is a Crime! Thank you for reading! This is for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

Follow me @ JamesVince for More stories! I'll appreciate it the most!
Full credits on the right full owner: Jitirain ( Author of 2gether )

JAMESVINCE
2021

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 23

Patawee Panichapun Pov

AFTER ONE WEEK.

I covered my mouth. hays. I'm still sleepy. I think I didn't have enough coffee before. if it's too much, it might make me nervous. while waiting in the elevator I stretched my body. you need to wake up pi.

"Ang tagal naman..." I complained while waiting.

"Edi, go up the stairs." said the woman on the side who was standing. shit. what is this mouth of mine. pahamak talaga.

"sorry." I just said. the elevator opened just in time. I would have boarded the map suddenly backwards. it's mork again. I immediately left and hid on the side. why am i hiding I waited for the elevator to close and then let's get organized. annoying. every day this is the scenario in the medicine building.

I said goodbye to the professor for a while. I feel like it's coming out. I immediately ran and opened the door. shit. it's mork again. fixing his tie and making him even more handsome in the mirror. I simply entered a cubicle and chose not to make any noise. I'm just here to pee.

later I felt a footstep going in my direction. I held the door tightly. please. not now.

...

...

....

from outside I heard it go away. good. I was a little nervous. did he see me? Wait? what will he ask if he sees me. nothing right?

it's been a week. each day progresses fast for me. midterm is near so I need to improve more. speaking of mork ... I don't see him recently. I did the the right thing, didn't I? pushed him away from me. it's okay too. there is also no news about me from the fandom. even in the ranking my name disappeared suddenly. mork still took fifth place. anyway, he's one of the best faces and smart ones here at the university. unlike me who is suddenly famous just because that link is one of the famous here at school.

may subject have passed. ms. edrinal told us to attendance before she leave. just an orninary lecture so we still have 30 mins to do what we want. I picked up the equipment and thought of going to the library. chose a seat and sat down. I picked up the phone and read jamesvince's works first. my favorite author. it's been 10 years on wattpad. I have been supporting it for a long time since day one. I always vote for its updates. good story eh. you will also find lessons in life. it's also nice that you've learned something new.

"yes. the power of wifi here." glad I said while adding to the library. kamusta na kaya si mystery guy? Is he busy nowadays.

"hello. are you busy?" I typed on the keypad and si-nend. I waited for 3 mins but still no reply. maybe busy. Nevermind. I'll just text it later when I get home.