CHAPTER 4

NEXT DAY - WEDNESDAY

YOUR POV

I was walking to class with Shay currently, I told her that Derek was my best friend a long time ago and that he started to bully and ghost me after he got clout, she was pretty pissed when I said that but so would I be if I was in her shoes. I was just minding my business when Derek took a mop from the custodian and tripped my with it, my books falling down everywhere on the floor, people began crowding me, some whispering, some laughing and even recording.

Derek: oh sorry that was an accident 

He said with a fake smile upon his face. I collected my books and a tempted to stand up but the floor was slippery from the wet mop, laughs filled the air, and embarrassment crawled all over me.

Derek: needa hand?

Stupidly I reach out for the hand Derek extended out but son he let go and look t his hand in disgusted, then sniffed it.

Derek: oh naw it smells like toilet water

They crowd of people started chanting "Toilet girl" repeatedly, but Shay swooped taking of her jacket and covering the upper half of my body, including the top of my head with it and then scurrying off with me to the bathroom.

Shay: that little dumb ass bitch i'll rock his world right now, messin with my bestie huh?

y/n: chillll out bruh

Shay: how am I gonna chill if he just did that? I know you said he bullied you, but I never knew it was this bad

y/n: it wasnt...maybe because of the incident yesterday

I said whispering the last part

Shay: huh whatchu say?

y/n: oh nothin important

I looked in the mirror to see my makeup going away and my shirt wet

Shay: ooo that don't look good, here wear my hoodie, I have a shirt under it anyways

y/n: oh god thank you bae, you a life saver

Shay: life saver? girl if someone shooting and I see you running ahead of me, just know imma pull you back

y/n: chile-

We both burst out laughing and I washed my face and touch up my makeup a bit and headed out with Shay to class.

LATER THAT DAY

After a long, toilet water smelling day I finally took a nice warm shower, just vibing to summer walker. I still don't understand why Derek did that to  me though, all I did was try and help him cause I was worried, whatever, I should just erase it from my memory and avoid him.

DEREKS POV

I was sitting in the cafeteria with Kobe and some others when they started asking me questions.

Derek: oh y/n? shes annoying thats why, stickin her nose in my buisness

The question was simple, "what was that about?" I answered their question short and quick, im not about to make myself explain things about y/n, shes a nuisance.

Derek: now yall quit askin me irrelevant questions

I turned on my phone and scrolled through instagram when I stopped on a picture, looking at the account I almost chocked on my saliva, I stood up so fast and all the guys turned their attention toward me, I showed my phone to them  and they were all shocked as well.