CHAPTER 5

AT THE PARTY

YOUR POV

As me and Shay walk through the door the smell of weed and strong alcohol hit our noses, the loud booming music almost busting my damn ear drums, this is why I don't do parties. Looks like this is Dereks parents house, a new area and all too.

Kobe: see yall made it

I turn to look at Kobe who was yelling over the music, he had a red cup in his right and a blunt between his middle and index finger in that same hand, thats how you know he a really party boy. Soon he walked away to the drinks to fill up his cup.

Shay: you want anything?

y/n: i'll get some sprite

We both yelled over the music and walked to where the drinks were, Shay got henny while I filled my cup up only a quarter of sprite. Shay said she was gonna go dance so I start watching her and seconds later theres a whole 30 year old man rubbing brick on her ass, I make the stank face and start laughing, but still keeping watch on the man, aint nothing is gonna happen to my boo.

Derek: so you actually came toilet girl

I look up to see Derek and scoff then turn my head to look back at Shay who was now grinding on kobe. Bronco better not be at this party.

Derek: aye listen, my boy Mateo wanna get to know you

y/n: not interested

Derek: come on now, i'll leave you alone if you do

I got up so fast and asked Derek where this Mateo guy was, I would literally do anything at this point for Derek to leave me alone, and if this was one of them so be it. I headed over to Mateo and he wasn't all that bad.

Mateo: You wanna go upstairs? I can't really hear over this crowd, with their loud ass selves

I laughed and nodded my head, we went into a room where we could finally talk properly, with commotion. 

Mateo: so you been here for long?

y/n: no not that long, just go to school here and all

Mateo: ohh i see, well i dropped out

I choked on my own saliva as he said that, he seemed very smart and mature so when he announced that I was overly surprised. He started laughing but realized i was coughing too much so he went to get me water.

y/n: damn thank you

Mateo: yeah no problem you good though?

I started laughing

y/n: yeah just a bit surprised

A couple minutes later after talking I started to feel a bit weird, I wasn't thinking straight, I started to feel Mateo on me and then my eyes flickered, soon opening to see Derek punching Mateo and then boom, I blacked out. 

IN THE MORNING

I woke up in bed with a horrible headache, it felt like I was about to explode, i stretch my body like a starfish and then shoot up, my bed at the dorm isnt this big, I looked around and see pictures of Dereks family, the ceiling was paneled and had led lights, there was a basketball hoop on the door aswell, then my eyes grew wide, I was in Dereks room. I snatched the blankets and covered myself and noticed that I was in some of his clothes as well.

y/n: the hell is going on?

Derek: you almost got fucked thats what

Derek stood leaning under the door frame crossing his arms