CHAPTER 7

YOUR POV

Derek had gotten out of his bed a couple minutes ago, I hear the water in the bathroom run and then stop, and all of a sudden a thud against the door, I was confused at first but decided to not let it faze me, after all Derek did tell me to not get involved with his problems. 

THIRD PERSON

Y/n kept to herself, while Derek was in the bathroom struggling to see and hear things properly, even the muscles in his arm started to get worse as he desperately tried to latch on to the counter. His back was still against the door, hands pull at his hair, head twitching at the sound of what seemed to be sirens. Soon Derek started crawling towards the toilet and opened the lid, throwing up inside its bowl. His vision, was rather blurring and his hearing and smelled seemed to have dimmed down. A few minutes went by and the medicine finally kicked in, Derek stood up slowly and held onto the counter taking deep breaths, and unlocked the bathroom door walking out and going to his bed. Y/n saw that he came out and looked at him with confusion, for his face was very pale even for a light skinned guy. Derek looked so numb, his eyes were bloodshot, and his breathing rather slow. Y/n opened her mouth to say something when Derek flopped onto his bed and passed out.

NEXT DAY - MONDAY

THIRD PERSON

Y/n was up and about going to her next class. Derek hadn't woken up yet and she knew that the class she had currently was the one he was attending, knowing she could've woken him up made her feel guilty because she hadn't but she left it considering how tired the he looked. Finally she got to the class and took her seat, starting to concentrate on the notes, but her thoughts of Derek still hindered. 

A COUPLE HOURS LATER

Shay and Y/n were discussing the particle model of matter, with their project groups, when Derek walked in causes Y/n to lose focus. He walked up to his friends, and her eyes followed his movements. A sudden back hand smack from Shay snapped her back to reality, she gave a soft smile to her friend and continued working.

AFTER CLASSES

Y/n had just made it to the dorm, when she walked in on Derek filming a tiktok, she could clearly see herself in the frame taking off her shoes too. Derek stopped dancing and stopped recording looking all annoyed. 

"Are you serious? bro this is my 37th try going on 38 since you ruined it" he said irritated,

"Im really sorry, but uh is that a musically you're making?" y/n questioned,

"A mus- are you serious? you've never heard of tiktok?" Derek said stunned, it seems all that frustration she caused a little while ago had vanished into pure curiousity.

"I havent" the girl shook her head and pursed her lips together,

"bro, what age do you live in? Joseon Dynasty?" Derek said sarcastically,

"actually the Joseon D-" the girl began but couldn't finished as she was being pulled by her arm towards Dereks phone.

"I dont care about the Joseon Dynasty lady, you're making your first tiktok right now, lemme teach you a dance" Derek stated rather excited to be a teacher for once than be taught. 

A COUPLE MINUTES LATER

We can't just keep talkin' about it
We think too often about it
We can't just be cautious about it
I wanna get wild

Derek and Y/n finished the tiktok and both looked at it before Derek posted it on Y/n's first tiktok account and also on his, seconds later she started to gain mad followers. They laughed and pushed each other around but then realized what they were doing and backed away, thats when the silence started again. Y/n laid on her bed and replayed the tiktok they had just made with the sound all the way down, she looked closer at Derek while he was dancing and noticed he looked much better than he did the day before.