CHAPTER 6

BEFORE I START THE STORY I WANT YALL TO BE AWARE THAT THERE IS RATHER MATURE AND TRIGGERING CONTENT INCLUDING RAPE SO IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE READING IT PLEASE JUST SKIP⚠

NEXT DAY - SATURDAY

YOUR POV

Today Shay and I are having a girls day, just the two of us, going shopping at the mall.

Shay: Oh my god, this would look good on me

Shay said as she held up a tee shirt against her body, i examined it and nodded my head.

y/n: you right, you should get one for me too so we can match one day

Shay: OH YESS

She picked one that was my size and we both headed to pay, we got out clothes checked out and went to victoria secret. (a/n bruh i feel like victoria secret in every book) As we walk in point out this cute pink set, and decided I wanted it, Shay took a couple minutes to roam around the store. We both split up mid way, as I was walking I freeze in my tracks, never would I have imagined to see this person again. Sweat started to form on my head and my breathing escalated rapidly, next thing I know, they started to approach me, I look down quickly and attempt to turn away when I hear them call my name. Slowly turning back around to face them, they form a devilish grim.

???: hey, you didn't give me your number last time...can I have it now? theres some things we should catch up on

Stepping closer and closer to me I felt like I was being surrounded, the soon a sharp, warm feeling stung my hand, and i realized I had just slapped him across the face. My mouth opened unconsciously and words started spouting out.

y/n: DON'T come closer Mateo

In the corner of my eye, I see Shay run up to my asking what was wrong repeatedly, I shake my head declining her question in silence and quickly purchased what we got and left. We both walk in silence for a good 5 minutes when she suddenly broke it.

Shay: what was that about? whos that Mateo guy?

As I was about to explain it to her, her phone started ringing. She answered and seconds later her hand slapped her mouth, she was gesturing to me that she had to go so I simply smiled and made a shooing motion with my hands, she scurried away leaving me alone.

I decided to go to footlocker next. Walking there, I took my time, but soon felt a tingly sensation, the hairs on me stood up and my skin crawled, I looked to my sides, nothing, then behind me and there I saw Mateo standing like a statue, look straight at me with that same grin on his face. Now I started to walk rather fast, looking for the nearest bathroom to hide in. There, a sign saying bathroom, I quickly run in and make my way into one of the stalls, raising my feet up on the toilet seat and covering my mouth with my free hand.

Mateo: oh y/n

Mateo said dragging out my name, I could here his nails scrape against the metal of the door.

Mateo: I don't think we got to finish our conversation from last time

My eyes now watering as I try ad stay quiet, looking back at what he was going to do to me that night terrified me, I wish derek were here right now, he would've dealt with Mateo by now.

Mateo was now pushing open the bathroom stall doors, each time getting closer and closer to where I was, at the very end. A couple moments later my phone starts ringing, I try to quickly decline it but my hands were too shaky it just ended on its own. I heard him laughing in front of the stall I was in, and then went completely quiet.