A BIG SUPRISE!

Hello everyone! I hope ya'll been good this fine spooky szn~

Now in case you guys don't know, I cross posted this story from Quotev and recently hit over 2,000 Hearts on there! WOOOHOOO!!!

And so, to celebrate this fine occasion I decided to make a special thank you gift to everyone~

Introducing the Lavender Venom Project~

IT'S NOT DIGIORNO IT'S DEMONIC:

ESCAPE FROM THE VAMPIRE

(VISUAL NOVEL EDITION!)

So do you guys remember the game mode in chapter five where you got to make choices and got various endings depending on them? Well, I decided to go whole hog and make a visual novel of it all on google slides! I know, I was just as shocked to see that you could use google slides in such a way.

Complete with visuals, music, and more- you can escape from the vampire in a whole new way! And though I made this in celebration for the 2,000 hearts special on Quotev, I still wanted to share it with you guys here on Wattpad! No matter if it's here, Quotev, or Ao3, I appreciate all of your support and comments. So~ let's just consider this as the over 250 votes special yeah~?

Anyway, before those who are interested jump in to play, I have to give ya'll a heads up!

The game works best on desktop and laptop as using it on mobile/the google slides app will make it act finicky. Also when you're playing I suggest you use the space bar or arrow keys to advance as you might accidently choose an option or exit out of the slide. It should be safe to use the mouse when you're picking a prompt/choice box!

And finally, when pick a prompt/choice box, it will open up another window to take you there. Make sure to close the previous window(s) before you continue on as the audio from that previous window will still continue to play otherwise.

And that should be about it! If you have any questions or issues regarding the game, please let me know so I can assist you in anyway I can!

Once again, thank you guys so much for your support!

So without further ado, please enjoy the game~

START GAME!

(Copy this link or click the external link icon at the bottom~)

docs.google.com/presentation/d/19gCuE-ENAPeGWzKZfMmHSUekCVgDUDcTTPBfnQcc5AA/present#slide=id.gf92897cd97_0_4