Chapter 10 - New Feeling.

MARYLYN P.O.V~

The week went by so fast, and we were completely busy finding songs, coming up with dance moves, practising and for sure trying to find the 'Fake Marylyn'.

As for my promise I did get the job for Nick and he's now my work buddy although we don't get along so well. Probably because I'm so rude?

It was finally weekend but it's just another normal day for me. I had to work extra hours on weekends, we have to. I put on my black skinny jeans and threw on the work shirt. Leaving my hair down in a messy way as usual I was ready to start working.

Nick was in after me in few minutes wearing the black shirt that we have to wear looking incredibly handsome?

What in the normal life is happening to me? Am surely not growing an interest in him right!

"Hey mary," I heard him say. But I was so into admiring his look that I forgot that he was actually talking to me.

"Hello! " I felt a hand moving In front of my eyes.

"Oh hey Nick " I finally snapped back to life and replied him. I gotta stop day dreaming

"Hey mary" he said with a chuckle, only my close friends call me Mary!

"Only my close friends call me Mary! " I spoke out my thought.

"Oh. I see mary" he smiled and turned back to wiping the glasses. I somehow like the way he smiles at me, I might really be crazy. I decided to close the door to those thoughts and go back to working. I needed a distraction, from him?!

It was already nine at night when the pub was already crowded. Which was a lot and extra work for us. I couldn't wait to throw my self down on my cozy bed and sleep the whole day tomorrow, but still a long night of working is ahead of me.

I took the 5th order of beer from an already drunk table and went to get them their drinks when i bumped into someone. Into Nick.

"I'm sorry" I said before realizing I was completely hanging on his free chest, looking staring at his face.

"Its okay, be carefull " he smiled it off before his eyes were taken attention by something behind me.

"Get back to work youngsters" Mrs.Jane said, causing both of us to snap back. Maybe only me. Nick was still staring at something-

I turned to the side where his eyes were looking and by that second Nick started running towards the door.

"Where is he going? He can't just leave, this is work time-" Mrs. Jane started complaining and i took on my heel and started running behind him, ignoring Mrs. Jane. I had to know where he's going.

"Nick wait" I called out while running as fast as I can behind him "Where are you going" I yelled behind him. God, why he gotta be so fast!

Out of the blue he suddenly stopped running causing me to stumble on.

"What happened? "I asked while breathing heavily. "What did you see? " I asked again, unknowingly placing my hand on his shoulder before he turned and looked at me with a hurtfull astonishment on his face.

"I saw her" he said "I'm sure I saw her, she was right there waiting by the pub door" he explained, placing both of his hand on my shoulder panting while looking at my eyes with his despair eyes.

"Did she see you " was the only thing I could think of asking while we were staring at each other's face.

"I don't think so, but I did call her name.. she just ignored, I guess" he took his hands off of me and started walking back to the pub feeling down.

"Did you think she will answer if you called her by 'marylyn'" I stated out following him back.

"You're right" he whispered. As we walked back to the pub.

Why do I suddenly feel like I wanna hug him, hold him in my arms and tell him it's alright and just tell him to forget her because he doesn't deserve a liar like her. I felt the argue to tell him that im here, and i mentally slapped my self for thinking that way. There was something wrong in me for sure. Why do I even care about him? This is a whole new feeling to me and i somewhat wanna get to experience it more.

UPDATED. FAV & COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE ♡

THANKS FOR READING ♡