Chapter 3-That was it ..

~I guess this is where we stand, broken pieces in our hands~

London - UK ~

Nick P.O.V

And so that was it..

Did i see her after that? No. Did i get in contact with her? No. Am i still in love with her? Definitely Yes.

Why did she happen to be just a dream-no- a beautiful dream that felt so real. was it real? i doubt .. if it was real why would she disappear without saying or leaving a single word to me.. not even a goodbye , right there by the church..

Greece - Santorini - Panagia Platsani. ~

Nick P.O.V~

I'm standing here infront this incredible made church 'Panagnia Platsani' waiting for Kaylee to reach here. she should be here in any second now.

i waited for about 15 minutes. And i waited, waited and waited.. but she was no where to be seen around here.

Already an hour passed and i couldn't stop myself from looking for her.

By the ocean side was the first place i searched for her in but she wasn't there, Next was the resturant, the hotel , the ships port, and every place in santorini.. but she was no where to be seen.

She left.

She left without a single word or a goodbye.

She left and i stayed,waiting for her...like a fool.

It was about time i got my mind back and decided to go back to the US.  After all it felt so good to be true.

Staying in the US for about a week got me out of my mind. i couldn't stand it anymore i just had to see that mystery girl one more time. Just one more time. 

Am i asking for much.  i had enough of it and decided to just follow my heart that told to me to grab the first plane that goes to the UK and search for her.

And yeah..so i did. Maybe i didnt get my mind fully back.

That 7 hours flight got me into a deep taughts, am i doing the right thing. What if i didnt find her? what if she dont wanna see me? Did i do something wrong? ..What if she's not even from the UK?

All these were left to be answered when i landed in London Heathrow Airport.

I just have to start searching for her...tomorrow morning.

HEY TO WHOEVER STILL READS THIS STORY. AFTER A LONG BREAK I'M BACK. REALLY SORRY FOR THE LONG TIME.

I JUST HAD ALOTS OF THINGS GOING ON.

ANYWAY I  HAD TO DO SOME SEARCH FOR THIS CHAPTER CAUSE I'M NOT AMERICAN NOR BRITISH SO EXCUSE ME LOL

PLEASE KEEP YOUR SUPPORT , I'LL BE UPDATING AGAIN, EVERY WEEK , HOPE SO ^^

READ , LIKE & KEEP THE SUPPORT ^^