Chapter 2 - Right here , Right now.

~Babe I'm telling you this , I was paralyzed by your kiss~

Nick P.O.V

Thinking about it now , I was really insane for actually waiting for about 3 days and 2 nights by the 'Destiny' ship for her to hopefully appear !!

~ Greece ~

Waiting that long did actually pay of in the end , seeing her by the ship asking about its name just risen my power and curiosity to the maximum.

Moreover I'm damn sure our faith has just been written right here right now.

I jumped on the ship and stood next to her.

"So you're here , and I'm here , on the destiny ship" I said and give her a cheerful wink.

She looked at me blankly for a second before she spoke " I was walking by .." She said and turned to leave.

"Walking by from our faith ?"

She stopped and turned back giving me that 'what are you doing' look.

"I'm Nick from America and you ?" I extended my hand with a hope of knowing her name in return.

Surprisingly , after about 30 seconds , she shook my hand with a killing smile of hers.

~ Few days Later ~

We've been meeting everyday from sunrise to dawn , spending the best moments together and I've fallen even more in love with her although I wasn't able to know much about her.

This evening we decided to just sit by the ocean and watch the sunset.

"Marylyn , Where are you going ?" I asked her, while watching her walk down the ocean

She didn't answer as she walked in the water witting her dress.
She looks deadly beautiful , the way the sun was setting right on her while she walks down the water deeper.

"You're more beautiful than the ocean" I yelled to her.

"What ? I cannot hear you!" She yelled back.

"I said, you're more beautiful than the ocean" I yelled again , she smiled to me and started walking back to the shore.

The sun started to set while we were sitting down on the sand admiring the view, more like me admiring her beauty.

In a second , I couldn't stop my self from kissing her, so I leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips and then i looked at her eyes.

She stayed as she is , so I leaned back in and kissed her again , this time she kissed me back.

It felt even more better than I've imagined , it was so perfect that words couldn't come out from either of us.

Is it normal to fall in love with a person you just met a few days ago?.

{This is the first time I've ever wrote from a POV of a guy but I'm trying my max-best , so excuse me if I messed a bit.

Most of the 1-2 lines song lyrics are written by me (and will be written by me)  so please keep your support.

I decided to do a trailer for this story , if anyone would like to help i really dont mind :D

One last thing, English is not my mother tongue language so excuse my grammar or any spelling mistake, still trying my best.

I'm done for now, please like , review , spread and keep the support <3 }