Chapter 2

• Dedicated to Niall Horan

This chapter is kinda of short. Enjoy! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

~Niall's POV~

Harry seem a little down after I introduced Jaymee. He look sad and heartbroken. Maybe he knew her.  

Maybe that is his ex-girlfriend.  

All these thoughts were going through my head about Harry's unexpected behavior change. The other lads seemed fine with Jaymee and I. They were happy for me.

You probably thinking why are you dating a rich snouty, spoiled chick 

. Well she isn't as bad as you think. When I first met,I did think she was snouty but when I got to know her,things changed. Jaymee has a caring & sweet personality mixed with snouty.She & I have been dating for a few months but nothing to serious yet in our relationship. I'm 18. She's 17. She makes me feel special and I'll do anything to make her happy.

------

Harry's POV

This can't be. Why? He has a girlfriend now.I feel like my heart just shattered into a million pieces. I'm heartbroken.  

I'm useless. I feel like staying in my room all the time and crying. This is just awful. I love Niall.

Eventually,I stopped crying. I went up to Niall and his girlfriend to tell them that I was happy for them and that they make a cute couple. It hurt saying that. Niall was in love and I couldn't stop it no matter how much I try.

It was the ended of the night and I was about to head home. Zayn & Louis already left. Liam was on his way out too. He & I decided it was time for us to leave. We headed on Niall's back porch to say goodbye.

I rubbed my eyes a couple of times to believe what I was seeing. Niall & Jaymee were kissing. Not kissing. Making out. I wanted to run & scream.

"Get a room" Liam said. I laughed. 

Niall & Jaymee stopped kissing to say goodbye to us. I hugged Niall and said bye to him.I loved his hugs. Horan hugs were the best.

I was on my way home but I couldn't go home tonite. I needed someone to comfort me because of Niall. I decide to go to Louis's house.

------

Niall's POV

The boys all eventually left and I was now only with Jaymee. My heart beat fast when I was with her. But I was worried about someone.

Harry.

He did not seem fine at all. When he was coming out,he looked like he was about the cry. It looked like he did not like Jaymee. He probably thinks she just a snouty rich girl who only wants me for the money. He is probably right but I don't wanna believe it.

"Did you have fun tonight? What do you think of the boys?" I asked Jaymee.

"Yeah,it was fun. I loved meeting your mates. I'm just worried about Harry. It looks like he did not approve are relationship." She says feeling ashamed.

"Aww babe, it's not your fault. You do not need worry." She smiles and I wrap my arms around her while she cries into my shoulder. She lets go and gives a kiss on lips before leaving to go home.

----

Harry's POV

At Louis's house-

Louis was probably sleeping. I knocked on the door first to see if he would answer but no response. I grabbed the spare key under the mat & unlocked the door. Yeah,he was sleeping. I headed upstairs to his bedroom. He didn't mind if I came over or stayed over. I took my shirt off and my pants. Leaving me in just my boxers. I put a pair of sleeping pants and went to his bed.

I got under the covers and laid next to Louis. Louis mumbled "Har..." I woke him up and asked if I could stay the night. I needed a friend right now. He put his arms around me and we both fell asleep peacefully.

---------------------- 

Vote.Fan.Comment. 

So Chapter 2. What you think? Do you like Jaymee & Niall together? How do you feel about Hazza? :)-Jaymee<3