Chapter 11

Enjoy! :)

Chapter 11

Niall's POV

I didn't know where I was going nor did I care. And all I knew was I needed to get away from anything and just think for a while. I started to slow down getting weak and stop in front of a shop. It was a television shop. And guess what was on. I gazed at the televisions breathing heavily trying to regain my strength. The headlines on the TV's entertainment show were, " One Direction??? More like One Depression. Following the recent hospitalization of Harry Styles, Niall Horan has gone missing..." The tv rambled on about Harry and about me. At this point I didn't care; I just wanted everything to be normal and I wanted Harry.

My mind went numb when I heard a couple fans yelling my name. I gathered every ounce of my strength and ran. I think I was in some sort of abandoned place. Just when I thought I was alone a couple of drunks came toward me. They asked for my money and I denied them. I knew I should have just given them my wallet, but they were much bigger than me. The group looked at each other and chuckled. Before I could say anything I felt a sharp pain sweep across my face, then a small pellet that brought immense pain flew past my face and hit my ear, then darkness.

The last thing I remember is waking up in the hospital with a couple of girls hunched over me.

Harry's POV

Finally I can leave this wretched place. Honestly, I'm surprised nobody gets sick from the awful food. Anyway all I have to do is sign the discharge papers and... "Oh, nurse may I have another pen, this one doesn't work.", I said kindly, happy to be leaving. Then giggles and small talk emerge from behind.

I was in a good mood and they were in a hospital so I walked over to the fans after I signed the papers. "Hello girls, so sorry to see you here." "Wait you don't know Harry?", one girl said sounding confused. "Know what?" "Well, you see Niall...", one girl explained trailing off. After she was done I almost felt numb. I was shocked and didn't know what to say or do until I heard Niall's sweet, angelic, Irish accent that always soothed me.

"Niall I'm so sorry I...", Niall cut me off. "No, Harry I should be sorry, I was acting stupid and went to the abandoned building to hide but instead got shot. I'm sorry", He said almost teary eyed. "Look, you have every right to act that way. I mean, like after all you and the boys been through...", I trailed off trying to calm Niall down. "Harry, I've been meaning to tell you about these feelings I've been having." "What you mean Nialler?", I asked confused. Then I understood when Niall pulled me in closer to his battered, yet soft and beautiful face and his sweet small lips pressed against mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. Then we made out for awhile and were the happiest we've ever been. We wanted to be alone but I knew I had to call Liam.

Liam's POV  

I was a complete wreck at this point because all this stress was being weighted down on my shoulders. Harry finally called and I was glad because maybe he would know where Niall was. "Liam, I'm not coming home tonight." "Why what happened Harry?!" "Niall, he's in the hospital, he..uh.. just come by if you can." " Harry I'll send Zayn and Louis." "Why?" "Because, it's too much stress, I just need to relax, I hope you understand." " I do, get some rest. I'll call you tomorrow." " ok bye Harry, tell Niall why I can't make it." "Okay." I hung up and took a nap until Shayna called. Finally, I hope she's not mad about the date. She asked to come over and I let her. I waited impatiently until I saw her beautiful face at my flat.

"Hey Liam, I want to talk." Oh no, more stress what could possibly be wrong now? "Shayna, if its about the date I'm..." Shayna cut me off looking upset, yet concerned. " Liam, please stop worrying about that. I came by because I need a place to live." My mind was completely focused on Shayna. I got this feeling when she was upset... No I had this need to comfort her and make her happy in any possible way. I lost my thoughts and continued to listen to her. "Why what happened Shayna, please tell me?" "My house burned down and my...my mom died." She then bursted into tears. "Shh.. Shayna it's okay you can stay with me. I want to be with you. I want to protect you. I love you." Then she went silent and her tears subsided. Finally after a few moments she spoke. " I love you to Liam. Also I should let you know... Simon is my uncle." "Well, then it should be easy to ask if you can go on tour with us." "Wait.. I thought you weren't going on tour?" "We haven't decided, but I think we could just delay it." "Good idea, I'll call Simon now."

She got off the phone with a frown. I couldn't believe it. Here I thought everything was going well. You know what I mean. " what did he say?", I asked concerned. "We're leaving for tour right when Niall gets better." " why is that bad?" "Simon said that Niall is coming back tomorrow and I don't have anything anymore." "What time is it?" "Like, 3:24. Why Liam?" "Perfect.", I said with a devious smile. "Just follow me babe we're going shopping." "Wait, Liam... Come here." "Wha-" Before I knew it she pulled me close to her. Then she locked her luscious full lips with mine. I relaxed my body and let her take control. Lets just say we didn't go shopping until afterwards. Also, I love it when Shayna takes control.  

Written by Shayna  

Good job Better than I could do 

-Jaymee ❤