Chapter 10

Enjoy! :)

Chapter 10

Harry's POV

All my fault.

I repeat. My fault.

The boys have to make the biggest decision of their life. They loved touring and I know it would break their heart if they couldn't go. But,I know they would kind of feel horrible if I wasn't there with them. I would be pretty upset if they actually went without me. I enjoy touring. These past days at hospital have been slightly boring. No one has been visiting me expect my mum or sister. 

None of boys have showed up since that night. They are probably preoccupied with the 'situation'. I fully understand but it's still upsetting for me to have them not come. The doctor has been checking up on me and he has said that I could be out in the next few days. I'm anxious to get out of here. The food is horrible and I miss my warm comfortable bed.

"Ughhh! I mumble to myself. Why couldn't I have been straight? Life would be some much easier. I would haven't to be so depressed. I wouldn't be here right now. I knew that I should haven't falling for my 'straight' band mate. How could I be so stupid? I will never have Niall. He doesn't like men. Who am I kidding? I just to need to give up. This is so difficult. It's going to take a while to get rid of these feelings.

It has been three days since I have any contact with the boys. I would wake up everyday with a big grin on my face. Just hoping the boys would show. There hasn't been a day that I was away from the boys. Expected when we were visiting our family. It's different this time. I need the boys here. I want someone to comfort me and tell me everything will okay. I know my mom does but mothers are supposed to say stuff like that to their child. I just wish the best four mates that I call my brother would come. I'm miserable without them. Especially with the crisis I'm in right now.

The day is going by super slow. I just need it to be over so there is one less day of me being here. I glanced at the digital clock hanged on the wall. It reads '10:22 A.M.'  

I'm kinda disappointed with the time. I swear I saw it read that exact time an hour ago. No has visit today yet. I hope the boys do.

Around noon,lunch arrives. I ordered a pb & j sandwich. This by far has been the best meal at the hospital. I'm enjoying my lunch when the nurse walks in. "Mr. Styles,you have a visitor." I jump for joy. Hoping it is one of the boys. I betcha it's my mom or Gemma. I watch the visitor walk in  

slowly. I turn my head towards the visitor. It's a young lad who looks about 21. I'm face to face with him and it takes me second to realize who it is.

"Hey...Harry"

It was the drummer of our band,Josh Devine.

------------------

Niall's POV

We have 4 days to decide if the tour will go on or not. The last 3 days have been pure torture. Liam & I are fighting. We both don't agree on the tour thing. Zayn is on my side and Louis is on Liam's. This is my first fight with Liam. We barely argue and this a change for both him and I. Him & I are very close and it is rare for us to have drama. It's rare to have any drama with the boys.

The boys and I feel bad about not visiting Harry in the hospital. It has been exactly three days since we have seen him. I know that he is feels upset and all. He probably thinks its all his fault but it's not at all. We decide not to visit him because it would cause more stress on him. Considering the problems that are happening to him that lead to being the hospital. So just to be safe, we are keeping it on the down low for Harry.

"NIALL,WE ARE GOING ON WITH TOUR. END OF STORY" Liam yelled. This is the third time that Liam has had an outburst with me. He always feels guilty in the end. I ran out of the living room. I feel tears starting to stream down my face. I finally go into my room and lay down on my bed. The tears start coming down quickly. I'm crying uncontrollable right now. This hurts so much and I just wanna get rid of this pain. I want to run away from all this and never come back.

So I run and run...

---------

4 Hours Later

Liam's POV

Why me? I ask myself. Why do I treat Niall like that? Why can't I just agree with him? I can't even control my emotions. I feel like an complete idiot. I have to fix this now. I walk up to Niall's room because that is where he usually goes when I yell at him. I knock on the door. No answer. "Niall?" I called. No answer again.  

I open to door slowly and look to see that Niall isn't there. I checked my room, Louis's room, & Zayn's room. No Niall. I finally check Harry's room. I'm 100% sure that Niall will be in here. I start to panic when he isn't in there. I look around the rest of the house. I'm scared as shit right now.

"NIALL?" I shouted. I'm panicking now. Where did Niall go? I'm worried sick. My phone buzzes and I looked to see a text from Niall.

To:Liam

"No need to worry. I will be back when everything is fine between us."

He left because of me. I feel horrible now. This is all my fault.

---------

I'm such a lazy bum. I literally had free time and I could have wrote but I decide not to. I'm really sorry for the slow updates. I will try to update faster now. If you have ideas for this story,message me. I'll take any ideas.

Vote.Comment.Fan.

<3 Jaymee