Chapter 16

Enjoy! :)

Chapter 16

Harry's POV

I untied the back of the blindfold and slowly took it off. I had to catch my breath when I saw what Niall planned. I was lost for words. This date was perfect all because of my amazing boyfriend.

The date was peaceful and calm. It was at a private park so fans could not interrupted us.A blanket lay out in the grass with a picnic basket near it.

I sat down on the blanket and Niall follows soon after. Niall opened up the basket and took out two plates and two forks. I was expecting the usual peanut butter and jelly sandwich but I was in for a surprise.

Niall took out a medium-sized container. He opened it up and place the food on my plate then his.

I picked up my fork and began eating the pasta. My mouth was in heaven when I tasted the pasta. It was very delicious.

"Mhmm, this is so good."

"Thanks babe, I've made it myself." Niall proudly says.

"You're an amazing cook. Not better then me though." I joked.

He pretended to be hurt and faked pouted. I laughed.

We continued eating the amazing pasta with a little small talk once in a while. This night was just perfect. I could not be any happier.

"Did you bring any drinks?" I asked.

"Yes, I brought Pepsi." He answered.

He handed me a Pepsi and I opened it up. I begin drinking it and Niall was grinning.

"What?" I blushed.

"You're just so adorable I'm glad to call you mine. I love you, Hazza."

I smiled and give him a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you too, Nialler.

The sky soon was pitched black. We packed everything in the picnic basket and set it aside.

Niall lay down and I joined him. He wrapped his arm around me and I placed my head on his chest.

We stared up at the sky. It was beautiful. This night was amazing. I loved every minute of it. I had the best boyfriend in the world.

"You see that star right there." Niall pointed to the sky. I nodded.

Well, I'm naming that star after you."

"Aw Niall, you're wonderful. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Harry."

Our lips collided. I moved my lips in synced with his. The kiss was breath taking. We stopped for a second to catch our breath and then continue again.

---

Hope you enjoyed Narry Date Part 1.

Part 2 will be up tomorrow or the next day. Not sure yet.

There will be smut next chapter. It will probably suck. It's my first time writing that kind of stuff.

:) ~Jaymee ❤

Vote.Comment.Fan.