Chapter 3

• Dedicated to Louis Tomlinson

Chapter 3

~Harry's POV~

*Alarms goes off*

"Snooze,Snooze".I hit the big button on the alarm to stop the annoying sound. Ugh..It's 7am & I just wanna sleep long but I can not because it was the first day of rehearsals for the Take Me Home Tour.I couldn't wait to go on tour with the boys. Especially with Niall because his stupid girlfriend would not be there.

I finally get out of bed & go take a shower. I have to be at rehearsal in hour. I do not know if I can make it through rehearsals today without crying. I'm depressed. I love Niall. I love his beautiful blue eyes and his gorgeous smile. I want those soft sweet lips to be on my lips. I thirsted them badly.I get out of the shower and get dressed. I'm wearing sweatpants & a t-shirt. I'm tired,exhausted and feeling horrible to wear anything really nice.

-At rehearsals-

9am.

All the boys are here expect Niall. Rehearsals started an hour ago and he hasn't arrived yet. The boys & I try texting and calling him but no reply. We decided that we could not wait any long so we started. First,we practiced "Last First Kiss" & this song reminded me about Niall & I are "relationship".

'Would you wanna stay?

If I were to say...

I wanna be last, yeah,

Baby let me be your,

Let me be your last first kiss,

I wanna be first, yeah

Wanna be the first to take it all the

way like this,

And if you,

Only knew,

I wanna be last yeah,

Baby let me be your last,

Your last first kiss'

*Break Time*

~Niall's POV~

Shit! I'm late! I said when I saw that the time was 10am. I knew we had rehearsals today but I still stay out late with Jaymee. I had a great time with her last nite. I drank a lot last night because I have a pounding headache right now. Last night was interesting. Jaymee & I slept together. You know made love. It was amazing in my opinion. When I woke up,Jaymee was gone. I check my phone to see texts and missed calls from the boys & Jaymee.

From:Jaymee<3 

"Last nite was fun" I can't wait to do it again. I love you,babe. xx"

From:Harry 

"WHERE R U? Rehearsals started an hour ago."

From:Louis 

"Your late. Are you on your way?Hurry up,Ni"

After I was done reading my texts,I hurried up and got dressed. Then I quickly grabbed my phone & keys and headed out the door. I finally arrived at the place where the rehearsals were at. It was 11am. I headed in and the boys were practicing Loved You First. Damn. That was one of my favorite songs. I waited till the boys were done to enter. They finished and I headed in to the room.

"He..ll..oo" I shuttered. The boys looked mad and happy at the same time. "Where were you?" Louis said. "I slept in" "Were you drinking last night? I told you shouldn't have. You know we had rehearsals." I listened to Louis complain & I replied with a nod.

~Harry's POV

Niall is here. I'm glad that he is here now. I'm mad at him a little for being late. The other boys are too. "So,what did you do last night that you slept in?"I asked Niall. "Well,Jaymee & I.." 

I knew what he was going to say next. "HAD SEX" I screamed. "You & her had sex last night didn't you?"I yelled at Niall. He nodded a yes. I bursted outta of the room with tears streaming down my face.

------------------ 

Yay! Chapter 3! What you think? I loved writing this chapter. Remember to vote.fan & comment. Thanks, Jaymee :)