Skipping Everything

Y/V POV

It's been a week. I stopped going to class. I stopped eating. Pansy tries to talk to me but I just ignore her. Draco comes in everyday to try and get me to eat but I never do. Blaise always tries to get me to laugh but it never works. Mattheo came in once but I told him to go away. I wasn't ready to open up to him. Is he extremely hot. YES!!! But I just got dumped and I don't want to start off our relationship based on the fact I used him to make Lorenzo mad that's not fair to him.

"Y/N the guys are throwing a party and we are going." Pansy came in with the biggest smile.

"Im not going" I said but Pans just laughed.

"YES THE FUCK YOU ARE!!! Being in her isn't helping so we are going to dance till the sun dies and I don't care what you have to say about it." Pans said while quite literally pulling me out of my bed.

"UGH fine" I said with a frown.

MY DRESS

PANSY'S DRESS

PANSY'S DRESS

We walked down to the common room and everyone looked at us or should I say me. It was the first time I left my room for the week. I heard the music playing and my mood totally changed. I was ready to party.

"Thanks Pans this is exactly what I need" I winked at her and walked to the dance floor.

"No prob babe have fun and hell get laid." Pans said while laughing

I grabbed a bottle of fire whiskey and took sips as I danced the night away. A group of guys formed a circle around me and just watched me dance like a slut. I didn't mind but a certain group of guys did. 

The music was getting to me. The feeling of the alcohol burning my throat was enough to make me forget. Everyone knew what Mud-Blood Granger said to me and made her week living hell. With knowing that information I got up on the table and screamed

"WHO CARES WHAT MUD-BLOOD GRANGER THINKS!!! HER WORDS ARE NOTHING!!! BY SAYING WHAT SHE SAID SHE QUITE LITERALLY MADE HER DEATH BED!!! MUD-BLOOD GRANGER IS IN FOR A WHOLE LOT OF FUN AND IM GONNA MAKE SHE FALLS ALSEEP CRYING EVERY NIGHT!!!"

While random guys cheered the girls screamed 

"HELL YEAH!!!"

I got off the table to get more fire whiskey but before I could grab the bottle guess who grabbed my waist.

"Get off of me Theodore" I said annoyed.

"Oh come on Y/N have a little fun with me" Theodore said with a grin

"No thanks I think I will have tons more fun on the dance floor with some fire whiskey" I said grabbed the bottle and went back to the dance floor but he followed me.

"Then dance with me Y/N" Theodore said not backing down like every other time.

"No Theodore go dance with one of your regular sluts" I said trying to find my brother or Blaise to get me out of this.

"Im not going to stop until you dance with me" He said as he tried to grab my arm.

I tried to get away but he was too fast. He pulled me towards a corner and started to dance in place. I desperately needed someone to save me but I couldn't find any of my friends. I looked around the room and saw Draco and Pansy head up the stairs to the boys dorms and Blaise was on the couch with a girl. I kept scanning the room and that's when I saw Mattheo. He was drinking a bottle of some weird green fizzy drink called mountain dew. Probably some muggle drink people brought. I tried to get his attention but it was no use.

Theodore was dancing like a crazy drunk idiot. He has been my best guy friend since we were 3 and over the years he has gotten hotter and hotter but I can't date him. If I date him and we break up I would lose him and I can't lose him. He started leaning in. I thought he was going to kiss me but he didn't all he did was put his head in the crook of my neck and we started to slowly sway. I loved doing things like this with him. Everyone knows him as the school fuck boy but he has an amazing heart. He just only choses to show it to me and our friends.

We were both very drunk so I took him to my room knowing Pansy wouldn't be coming back tonight. He got into my bed and fell asleep but as for me I walked to the astronomy tower for some fresh air.

As I walked down the halls I felt as if I was being followed. When I got to the tower I went up the stairs and walked over to the railing. I looked up at the night sky. I saw so many stars and it made me feel at peace well until I heard someone walk up the stairs.

"What are you doing here Mattheo?" I asked the tall boy standing in the stairway.

"I could ask you the same thing Malfoy" He looked down trying to hide his smile.

"Oh last names now I see. Ok two can play that game Riddle" I said with the biggest grin I could do.

I walked down the stairs and went back to the common room and find someone I never wanted to see.

"Well if it isn't Y/N The Slut Malfoy" Lorenzo said laughing.

"As if" I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. Also why are you always with Riddle. He is just going to break your heart." He said with a stern face that broke out to laughter at the last sentence.

"Last I checked that stopped being your business when YOU broke up with me and SLAPPED me. So do us all a favor and fuck off or does my brother need to give you another lesson about how to treat me." I said being the one laughing now.

"How did yo-" I cut him off.

"Oh please. Im always told when my brother beats someone up. I heard he took you to the Black Lake and punched the hell out of you." I said still laughing.

I left him in the common room and went up to my room to find Theodore still sleeping in my bed so I crawled into Pansy's.