Normal Is Overrated

(sorry I had more things planned but I don't remember what month I was in so Im skipping)

*Skip A Couple Months*

DRACO POV

It's been a few months. The death eaters have been planning the attack. The girls are scared and the guys and I don't know how to make them feel safe. I don't even feel safe in my own house anymore. My sister stays in her room unless called for a death eater meeting. Mattheo wants to be with her all the time but she wants to be left alone. The only people allowed to see her are mum, the girls, and Theo. Im kinda hurt she doesn't want to see me but maybe its best. I don't look like myself. Pansy has been sleeping with me well she sleeps I stay awake afraid to close my eyes.

"Dray what are you doing" Pansy asked me while in bed

"Nothing Pans go back to sleep" I said

"Dray please come to bed" She told me and I followed

PANSY POV

These past couple of months have been hard. Our parents always attend the death eater meetings so our group I guess lives at the Malfoy Manor now. Y/N doesn't really talk anymore. She is kinda like a ghost. I miss her. Draco doesn't sleep I can tell by the way he acts. I wish we could leave for the day and be happy again.

BLAISE POV

The Malfoy Manor sucks. Y/N won't talk to me. Connor and I have been having 'fun'. I really like him. I just hope I don't lose him.

LORENZO POV

I kinda wish Y/N would talk to me but I know she needs space. The death of Garnet hit her badly when we arrived at the Manor. She practically broke in Mattheo's arms when we walked through the doors. Mattheo is worried for her. Always asks if he can see her and when he can't he smashes things and blames himself for how she is feelings. I can hear sobbing at night. I just wish I could hug her.

THEODORE POV

Y/N has changed and its not good. I mean she talks to me and cries in my lap but this isn't her. She is always the strong one in the group. I don't know what happened to her. I miss her

THOMAS POV

Maria tells me Y/N isn't doing good so I don't get to see much of her since she is always comforting her. I miss my girlfriend but Im happy she has friends other than my brother.

CONNOR POV

I am so in love with Blaise. I hope after the War we can settle down and get married. Y/N told me before we left Hogwarts that he loves me too. That made me really happy. Blaise and I have been doing things also so I hope we both survive this battle.

MARIA POV

I miss my boyfriend. I love comforting Y/N but I really miss having sex. Like I could totally bang Y/N but she is sad and I couldn't well shouldn't. Im scared for this War. I don't want to lose anyone.

MATTHEO POV

Y/N won't see me. We have been here for months and she won't see me. She broke in my arms the day we arrived. It broke me to see her like that. She couldn't stop crying. She kept saying things like 'make it stop' 'it hurts it hurts' 'he is gone' 'why why why' I couldn't take it so I left a couple days ago. I didn't tell anyone and they probably haven't noticed. I hope.

Y/N POV

It has been a couple months since we left. I think it's April 24. Everyone thinks I stay in my room because Im heartbroken over Garnet. I mean I was for like 2 days but I got over that. Im mostly milking it so people would leave me alone. The real reason I stay in my room all the time is because its charmed. I charmed my room when I was younger so I can hear every conversation in the Manor. I gather information so I know what's going on at all times. The Dark Lord wants to attack on May 2 which is only a week away. I heard Mattheo left. I feel bad for shutting him out but it had to be done. I couldn't protect him here. If his father found out he would use it against him and I can't let that happen. Connor and Blaise have been very busy which makes me happy but I wish it wasn't every night. Everyone has been in and out of the Manor which scares me because I know they are attacking the innocent people of London. It took a while but I decided I was finally going to leave my room and tell my friends what I have been doing. I hope they aren't going to be too mad.