Un

Maria's POV:

" okay have a nice day! Oh and don't forget to do what I told you Maria, okay?"
"Yeah yeah Sarah you don't have to tell me twice I know" I said rolling my eyes sarcastically and she gave me a stern look making me rememeber who I'm talking to, she's no fun when it comes to certain things.
" sorry. Let me try this again. Yeah yeah miss Smith, you don't have to tell me twice I know. Is that better? Sarah?" I don't care if she's my therapist, ain't no way in hell I'm giving her what she wants.
" yes, Maria.That's better" she said clearly disappointed in the lack of respect I show her.

Well it's not my fault I see her as a friend more than a therapist eh?

" well anyway um.. I should get going don't wanna make your next patient wait" I said walking towards the door.
" oh and Maria, now that you're going to college I hope u don't ditch me and forget about me" she said making me laugh my ass out.
" what? Me? Ditch you? That's funny. How could I ever leave the only person who dealt with my bullshit since I was 14" I replied not paying enough attention to what I was saying. Yet again.

Her smile dropped, that's when I realized what I said and I felt guilty for ruining her day.

We made a promise not to talk about the past. Great job Maria. Well fucking done.

I mentally slap myself as I walk out her office and say goodbye to Samantha AKA the nicest person I know ( after Sarah of course. I mean she can be a little irritating sometimes but I still love her)

Talking about people I love, I have a date with my best friend Elizabeth in about 2 hours from now.

Me😫🔪❤️
Ready for our date sweetheart?

Ride or die☹️❤️
It's not a date Maria. How many time do I have to tell you that?🙄 and yes I am ready. Are you? I don't wanna wait 2 extra hours and watch you have a literal mental breakdown when u can't decide what you want to wear.

Me😫🔪❤️
Hey I'm just saying. I mean, you're single I'm single and we already know everything about eachother. We can make this work 😏
Plus I already know what to wear ( hopefully)

Ride or die☹️❤️
You better🔪 And can you stop with these jokes?

Me😫🔪❤️
Who said they were jokes? 😏

Long story short, I didn't know what to wear and she gave me an hour long speech on why I can't waste time on stupid things and shit, I don't know man do I look like the type to actually listen?

" soo we move in tomorrow eh? I'm so excited for us to live together so u don't have to keep calling me 24/7 asking me what to wear. Are you sure you don't snore? You know I can't stand people who snore" she rambled like she always does. People find it weird and annoying, personally I see it as challenge. I call it " keeping up with Lisa" Where I need to answer as many questions as possible or keep up with as many subjects she talks about in one minute as possible.

" Elizabeth we talked about this before, I don't snore okay? Plus it's not my fault you have amazing style and taste in clothes" i replied taking a sip of my tea.

She really did have amazing style.

" just making sure".

I'm really going to college huh. Im so lucky to have my best friend as my roommate.
I'm finally moving out that hellhole I used to call home.

Maybe, just maybe; life is rewarding me for being patient.

Maybe life isn't always unfair.

Author's note❤️
Idk how to feel about the first chapter, it is short but it gets more and more detailed than this I promise.
English is my 3rd language don't come at me y'all 🙄✋🏻
Correct any grammar or typing mistakes. Thanks!💅🏻
Comment and vote🔪 yes it's obligatory😐 I make the rules here.