Neuf

Maria's POV:

I'm going on a date.

Or is it a date?

I mean he asked me out on a "date" or it is a date. Is it not? He could've said let's hang out or some shit. Plus he said let's go on a date twice so it couldn't be a mistake. Could it?

No. God. Stop overthinking.

"Who be on your mind? Who got your time?" Elizabeth sang coming out the bathroom with her wet hair dripping everywhere. She didn't have that great of a voice but that's something I'll never say out loud. Thank you very much, I appreciate being alive and not beaten the shit out of.

"Alex asked me on a date." I replied which caused her to run up to me and start jumping around. What is she super excited about? It's just a date.

"Oh my god, finally. You said yes right? I would be so disappointed if you didn't."

"Of course I did. Twice even."

"Twice?"

"Yeah, he asked me when we were out and I was kinda drunk and I said yes. And he asked m again when I was sober." So thoughtful of him.

"And you said yes right?"

"Yeah. But I'm kinda regretting it right now." I really was. I haven't been on date in so long I don't even know how to act.

"Why? You'll be great. I'll put on a cute outfit for my homegirl and he'll never be able to get his eyes off of you. Or do you want it to look hot? You usually go for cute.. oooh I have this dress that I'm pretty sure would look amazing on you. Or do u want it to be a casual outfit that still screams bad bitch vibes?"

Here we go again.

She gets super excited whenever she gets to pick me an outfit. I don't really put that much effort in my appearance to be honest. A hoodie and some sweat pants and I'll call it a day. I know. I'm super quirky and different from the other girls teehee.

After what felt like ages of me trying all the different outfits she told me to try. We finally picked one. It was kinda cute I'm not even gonna lie. I did my hair and makeup put on some jewelry. And by some I mean like 5 rings.

Don't come at me. Rings are my favorite jewelry. Bracelets are annoying and you can't put on so many necklaces without them becoming a big mess on your neck.

I rest my case your honor.

Maria's outfit:

  "If If it was me I would totally smash

"If If it was me I would totally smash." Liz said making me giggle. I don't  care what no one says; I look good. I feel good and that's all that matters. "Thanks, babe. I'm going now." She gave me a sad look. A fake one might I add.

"Yeah. Leave me. Here.. all alone... in the dark.. and the cold... suffering to death while you go have an amazing time with this Alex guy."

God I can't with her.

"Shut up. You'll be fine, just call one of your guy friends to hang out with you or sum."