Vingt-deux

Maria's POV:

"Okay I got it!" I yelled running to get the ball Elizabeth failed to catch.

I ran and ran but this stupid ball just doesn't want to stop moving.

Beach volleyball sucks balls.

And I thought running sucked, running on sand sucks more. How is it possible that a bunch of small little rocks are capable of stopping a whole grown up human being?

Nature is weird as fuck.

I finally made it to the ball that was surprisingly not that far away. I couldn't run all the way back to the squad because this shit is just not for me, so I walked. Ignoring all of their yells to walk faster and stop wasting their precious time and whatnot.

Ungrateful fucks.

"Serve, Liz. I'm tired." I said handing her the ball. She took it, threw it in the air and jumped to kick it with her hand. James was soon to the rescue but he tripped and fell down, so did the ball meaning an extra point for us.

We high fived doing some sort of dumb dance.

"It's 26 for us against 4 for you. I don't get why you're so excited. You'll clearly lose. Only 4 left and we win." Hades said grabbing the ball ruining the little celebration ceremony me and my teammate were having.

"Shut the fuck and play. We'll see about it." Liz pointed out a little too confidently for someone who is clearly losing. I mean come on, they have scored 22 goals more than us. We have no chance of winning. But that's the spirit I guess?

10 minutes later, we won!

No I'm just kidding. We lost. 30 to 5. Humiliating.

"That's not even fair! We were about to win! Another one! First 10 win?" Liz suggested. Yeah, you're gonna be on your own love.

"Yeah, no. You guys can play, I can't do this shit no more. I can't keep pretending like I'm genuinely enjoying this. It is physically destroying me. You guys play. I'll be by the water." I said taking my summer dress off revealing that juicy juicy looking swimsuit. I bought yesterday thank you very much. So you know I had to show it off.

 It really wasn't that much, just a black one suit

It really wasn't that much, just a black one suit. The latter are so underrated. I liked the little string thingy that hanged on my stomach. It made me feel hot overall.

I slowly made my way on the cold beach water. It was fucking freezing. You can literally cook an egg outside, how's the water this cold? After what felt like giving birth, the water touched my knees. It was still cold. I am so not ready to get my hair wet. I'll die are you kidding me?