Please let this go my way.

Nialls POV:

   I plopped down on my couch, staring at two DVD cases in my hands.

   "Hey haz?" I yelled toward, he walked in, I looked him up and down. He was wearing a white T-shirt that clung to his torso perfectly, his hair was tussled to the side, with a black beanie on his head which pushed his curls down, almost like bangs..He also was wearing grey sweat pants hanging dangerously low on his hips. Just seeing that made me groan.

  "Yeah Ni?" He replied, voice raspy...almost like his morning voice..God, that morning voice is to die for, it's simply orgasmic.

 " I um erm..Well, since tonight's movie night...What movie should we watch? Paranormal activity 4 or Nemo?" I was hoping he would say yes, cause since that movie scares the living lights out of me he'd comfort me by letting me bury my face in his shoulder.

  "Paranormal Activity 4" He said grinning, YES. THANK YOU LORD HALLELUJAH. I smiled brightly and put nemo away, setting down blankets and pillows everywhere

 "Paranormal Activity it is..." I grinned, i sent a text to Liam and Louis and Zayn

 To liam: "Ayyeee movie night tonight! Paranormal activity 4 >:D" 

 To Zayn: " Yo, movie tonight at my house, Paranormal Activity 4's gonna be playin' "

to Lou: "Paranormal activity 4. my place. don't be late."

I smiled, and rested on the couch, Harry sat down next to me, propping his legs up on me, Oh good God...Shivers were sent through my body.

  "Can't wait." He beamed at me, showing off his amazingly perfect dimples. I was completely hypnotized by his perfect face. "This...is the night to show him your feelings Niall.." I thought..Please, let this go my way.