You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream.

A/N:  WOOAAAHHHHH OVER 100 READS? I love all of you. :) Sorry I haven't updated, but heres some Narry for you all. (: x

        Niall's P.O.V:

      Before the movie started I took a shower, I wanted to smell nice okay. Don't judge me. Anyways I got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist, sweeping my palm across the steamed mirror I ran my fingers through my hair spiking it up a bit, Harry likes it like that, well, thats what he told me.

I got out my toothbrush and put it under the running water, putting toothpaste I brushed my teeth in circular motions, making sure these braces and teeth were extra shiny. I dried myself and got on some black Calvin Kleins boxers. Along with Black Sweatpants that kinda looked like skinny jeans. I also got on one of my favorite shirts. It was a white tee-shirt that had a pocket with a heart on it. It was cute okay. I examined myself in the mirror, Daayyuummm was I looking fine. Woah I sound like Zayn.

  I ran downstairs to see Lou and Haz and Zayn arguing on where to sit, then there was Liam, shaking his head and rubbing his temples. I sighed and plopped down

"Fine." I heard a hiss, I looked over seeing Harry glaring at Lou, Lou was certainly pleased with himself, Harry sat next to me and rested his head on my shoulder. I shivered under his touch, halfway through the movie Liam Zayn Lou and Haz fell asleep. Damn, I guess I can't tell Harry about my feelings. I let out a frustrated sigh, running my hands through my hair I went to the kitchen, I eat food when I'm stressed.

     I opened the fridge as quietly as I can, getting out a pepsi and a banana I sat on the counter, I opened the pepsi making a "Tssssssss" noise, I sipped it slowly, thinking about how amazing Harry is. Then thats when i felt hands on my hips, I nearly jumped out of my skin. I heard a deep raspy chuckle, oh thank God its haz.

  "What the fuck Harry? Why'd you do that?" I looked at him he just shrugged and laughed. I rolled my eyes and kept swinging my legs off the counter, he sat next to me.

   "So Ni, whats up?" He beamed, I shrugged

"Nothing much ye'know?" I took another sip of my pepsi, he hummed back in agreement.

     "Can I tell you something?" I looked at him, he looked at me and smiled

"Sure yeah, anything Ni." I sighed and I turned so i was facing him, he did the same, our knee's were touching, shivering under his touch I sunk my teeth into my bottom lip.

"Well, erm. I like this person...and I don't know how, to tell them.." He laughed and responded

  "Well, you go up to that person, and you just tell them. no regrets." I thought about it for a minute and nodded

  "So who's this person?" he wiggled his eyebrows

"The person's you Harry..." I looked away , afraid of his reaction, thats when I felt bigger hands link into mine, I turn my head, Harry's lips brushed over mine, in less then a second I kissed back.

   " I..I like you too Niall.." He smiled.. then thats when i stopped breathing, it took me a minute to regain my breath, all I could do was smile and hug him.

Harry and I walked back into the living room, he kissed my cheek good night and passed out on the floor, I drooped my eyes, falling asleep to a song...

   ' You make me, feel like I'm living a teenage dream,

the way you turn me on, I can't sleep, let's run away and don't ever look back

don't ever look back, my heart stops when you look at me.

Just one touch, now baby I believe, this is real, So take a chance and don't ever look back, don't ever look back.'