Broken.

Niall's P.O.V:

I stirred in my sleep. hearing voices interrupt my thoughts

"WHAT THE FUCK HARRY YOU CAN'T JUST BREAK HIM LIKE THAT" yep, that was Zayn.

"I WAS DRUNK, GOD. I DIDN'T MEAN TO, HE KNOWS I'M STRAIGHT" Harry yelled back, I flinched at the word 'Straight' ,

   " BUT YOU KNEW HE LIKED YOU. YOU KNEW HARRY." then thats when I heard liam yell

"ZAYN NO!" then I heard a huge thud., then a bunch of feet shuffling around, I opened on eye, I saw Zayn being held back by Liam, and Harry holding his jaw. Oh God, Zayn punched Harry...

I slowly got up, Zayn's Liam's and Harry's eyes fell upon mine. I awkwardly gave a wave, but I refused to look at harry, he did the same. Great, just freaking peachy.

"Heyyyy Niall, you okay?" Liam walked over to me, sitting down,

"Yeah. just perfect." note the sarcasm , he gave me a sympathetic look, and gave Zayn a look to tell harry to get out.

   "Ye'know, Harry sometimes can be a prick...but he's just confused ye'know?" Liam put his lips in a straight line.

"confused? HE WAS FUCKING SERIOUS. HE DOESN'T LIKE ME. IM FUCKING WORTHLESS." I screamed, balling my hands into fists, stinging tears were threatening to spill.

"He'll never love me.." I broke, right then and there I just bawled, I wasn't afraid to see me cry. I just broke. I started to hypervenilate, I held my knees and kept on crying, I wasn't the pretty type when i cried, my face turned blotchy and my eyes were all puffed up.  Liam and Zayn were silent.

 I hid my face into my pillow and croaked out

"Can you give me some time alone?" sniffing I looked up, Liam nodded and put a hand on zayn's shoulder, leading him out.

  I began to sing quietly sniffing and crying I sang.

' I'm so tired of being here... Supressed by all my, childish fears.

And if you have to leave

I wish that you would just leave

Your presence still lingers here

And it won't leave me alone.. These wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is just too real

There's just too much that time cannot erase, When you cry I'd wipe away all of your tears

When you scream I'd fight away all of your fears

And I held your hand through all of these years

But you still have

All of me...'    I looked at my phone, my phone saver was Harry and I hugging...I took one last emotional sniff and layed in the shadows of my room, crying myself to sleep.

   I woke up to my phone buzzing, I groaned and looked at it, the screen practically blinded me, it was from Haz.

  ' Sorry for everything, I hope you're okay...-H' I didn't respond, I just simply laid there, staring up at the ceiling.

Another buzz.

'Niall please answer me..." Ignored... four other buzz's

' Niall.'

'Please'

'Answer'

'Me.' HIs constant spamming got annoying, I sighed and answered.

"What."  just about 2 minutes later, "Please tell me you're okay..." I kinda smiled about him worrying for me.

"I'm fine x" I turned off my phone and walked downstairs, my hair was messy, looking like sex hair. Oh god. Sweatpants and a teeshirt. just the way I like it. I made sure I didn't slip down the stairs, I literally smiled as wide as I could when I saw Lou 5 feet away from Harry. but the boner killer thing was, Liam and Zayn sat between them. no room for Niall then? rude. after all I've been through.

I decided to sit on the arm rest next to Harry, he gave me a warm smile, I gave a fake one back.  Liam broke the awkward silence and offered going out to a movie or something..I sighed and agreed to go, since I didn't feel like that much of crap anymore I got into some black skinny jeans, white supras and a grey shirt that said "Nirvana" with the smiley face thing, I looked decent. Harold on the other hand looked pantie dropping and boner raising. haha I'm kidding, but he looked extremely attractive.

  "Lesgo." Zayn opened the door and jumped in the van, we all jumped in, and Harry sat next to me, his elbow was rubbing against mine, mad at him or not, it still sent shivers down my spine. Harry whispered something in my ear.

"You're still not mad at me right..?" I looked out the window, and shrugged.

  "I'm sorry ye'know, if I could do anything to make you feel better I'll do it." Oh i wouldn't want to go down that road Harry...

   "Just stop talking about it yeah?" I looked at him, his green orbs lightened a bit, he smiled showing off his dimples, I guess I was caught staring cause Haz 's broke me away from my thoughts.

   "You got a bit of drool there Niall." He smirked cheekily, and giggled.

"Dont you dare smirk you life ruiner."

He laughed, I missed that laugh. I guess it's time to lighten up a bit, but don't get your hopes up Niall....You remember what happened last time..We got into the theater, we bought the tickets to see some movie called "Beautiful Creatures." so far it was really good, but then I had to take a piss. Crap, I slowly got up and waddled over to the bathroom. I ran towards the nearest Uranal (spelled? xD) and unzipped my pants, i held myself, this sounds weird but I had to pee okay, don't judge me.

I let myself go and peed, and boy holding in two pepsi's and a sprite was worth it. thats when I heard the door open, I quickly zipped up my fly and strolled over to the washers, pushing soap into my hand I heard a groan, a fimiliar one too, it was Harry...What the fuck is he doing? not wanting to be the perv I continued washing my hands. the groan came closer, my eyes widened when somebody put their chin on me, not sure it's harry or not but I went into self defense mode, turning away I pushed the man away, thank God it wasn't harry, but it was someone else, someone with a sand paper-y face, he grabbed my wrists and pulled me into a stall.

"GET OFF OF ME." I pushed and shoved, finally I heard someone open the door, I screamed

"HELP!" then a fimiliar voice came again,

"Niall?" Oh sweet baby jesus its Harry, He barged in and saw the man on me, pushing him off he grabbed him and punched him straight in the jaw. The drunk guy fell down, hitting his bald head on the tiles of the bathroom, he was just sickening.

 "Niall are you alright-" Before He could finish I tackle hugged him, kissing his forehead he furiously blushed. I leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"Thanks for saving me." I got off him and walked out, proud about what Harry did for me. I got back to my seat and thought about what harry did, maybe I should get my hopes up...I looked over at Harry, his orbs were staring into the screen, every now and then sparkling..Holy shit...he looked at me, winking he went back to the screen, i felt my cheeks heat up, I bit my lip and stared down, the movie ended and Harry slung his arm over my shoulder, I could see Louis' jealousy boiling up, mentally snickering to myself I put my head on his shoulder. Everything was almost perfect..