Prisoners.

Nialls P.O.V:

As my vision blurs back, I slowly lift my head, what the hell? Where am I? What's that god aweful smell? Piss? Blood? Rotting flesh? So many questions ran through my mind, my head throbbed and my body was sore. I looked slowly around the room, adjusting to the white light above me, all around me were mirrors, a few stereos and a bunch of..weapons? I groaned at the stinging sensation that was placed above my left eye, my eyelashes felt thick and heavy. I tried to rub my eyes, but my wrists weren't budging behind me, why am I tied up to a chair? What the hell is going on?

"Hello, Niall. You're probably wondering who I am and where you are." I tried to speak but my words were muffled by a bandana, so I nodded weakly.

"Well, I'm Mr.X. And you're here to help us..Try out some weapons." I couldn't see him, but I could just tell he was grinning, ear to ear with the deadliest smile. Before I could even say anything two men entered the room, both of them wearing ski masks to hide their wicked identity, I began to panic when one of the men picked up a wooden bat.

"Aye batta batta, Aye batta batta. SWING!" One shot, he swung below my ribs, I screamed, and begged for them to stop.

"SWING!" Another hit, each hit was harder than the first, after two or three hits, my back was hunched and veins popped out of my neck as I screamed/groaned. I heard the bat snap in a few pieces. My body ached, my skin was bruised and broken.

"Now, here's my personal favorite. The cracking whip." The other man snickered, I thrashed around, the man held his hand back for a minute, but then he whipped me. The whip made a "CRACK!" noise against my skin, the whipping went on for about 5 minutes, my skin was blotchy, bloody, bruised and ripped. I hunched over, my hair hung over my eyes as I lowered my head.

"Now son, this is the reason why you should NEVER smoke." They lit up a cigerette, and came close to me.

"You could get seriously burned." He grinned, my throat was ripped from screaming, I was itching for water. I whimpered. The man put the cigerette against my arm. Burning hell fire burned my skin, I screamed, it hurt so much. My legs thrashed as I was burned.

Help..