Ch. 18, part 1

Harry-

"They found him."
My heart was pounding in my chest, I have been waiting to hear those three words, three important words. I don't think I have ever ran that fast in my entire life, but it doesn't matter. They found my boy, they found my Niall.

||

The sound of Niall's heart beat was music to my ears. Niall is alive, Niall is breathing and he is safe. Words cannot describe the feeling I'm experiencing.
"Harry.." Niall breathed, he looked at me and smiled. It broke my heart to see him broken, but I can fix him; he always fixed me..
"Niall, baby-"
"I missed you so much" he reached his hand towards mine, I gently squeezed it.
I didn't say anything, tears were forming in my eyes and I just exhaled and buried my face in his neck. The doctors cleaned his wounds and bandaged him up, they were running a few tests to see if there was any severe trauma. Hopefully there wasn't.
"Harry..baby I," Niall's voice cracked "I need to tell you something."
"Go for it, kid." I smiled warmly, but it faded once I saw Niall not smiling back.
"I-I was planning on um, saving myself for you. But while I was um, captivated, they did things" he looked away and inhaled sharply "they raped me Harry. and I couldn't do anything about it, it was awful Harry! I tried my best to get away but I just couldn't," Niall was shaking now, his head hung low and he muffled his sobs. I was shocked, and angry. I held him close rubbing his back, my poor baby. I couldn't stand to see him like this, and whoever did this would pay.
"The whole time harry, I thought you forgot me. fuck it was inhumane what they did to me. I just"
"Shh, Niall. Baby you're safe now."
-Niall clung onto Harry and said nothing, he needed Harry, and Harry needed Niall.-

||

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a long ass time! But I'll be updating more, do you guys think I should make another Narry story? Feedback would be nice, love y'all
-charlize