2) confess

Harry and I are staring into each other's eyes, as his smile goes away and his eyes sparkle with love, he reaches in for my lips and gives me a soft but passionate kiss that's shivers down my spin. My heart was racing and I felt all my worries go away in that moment. He freezes knowing what he just did. " I-I'm sorry I didn-" Harry gets cut off by my kiss back, and I say "come on" him not knowing where we're going.

I take his hand and we run to the bridge over the lake and I lay in the middle of it. He had one eyebrow lifted and he laughed as he played along and laid down next to me. " I like to come here and look at the stars as I let my worries run off" I say with a smile on my face as I turn to look at Harry, but he's looking at the stars with a frown. " what's wrong" I ask. He turns to me and says " I come here to try to get rid of my bad memories, but they won't." as a tear falls down. I turn my body to him and I wipe his tear away.

After a few minutes later, it was already midnight. Harry took my hand and ran from the bridge to the picnic, once he got his keys that laid at the picnic set up, he swooped my feet up and carried me bridal style to the car. He was laughing and I couldn't help but smile at him and his adorable dimples. He opened the car door as I got in. He drove back to Setchell Road, but I told him to drive to my house because I was dropped of by an Uber.

He smiled and with no hesitation drove me to my apartment. It was a 20 minute drive from setchell to my apartment. And as we were talking he grabbed my upper thigh and I couldn't breathe, I was frozen. I wanted him to move his hand, but I also liked it. (No summer what are you thinking, you just met the boy.) " hay. Are you okay" Harry says snapping me out of my thoughts. I nod and smiled at him. He eventually moved his hand so he could reverse into.... Not my house?

"Where are we Harry?" I asked frightened. " don't worry I just need to stop at my house for a sec, it'll take 2 minutes. I promise" he said with a smirk. ( oh my god that smirk is so hot, NO SUMMER stop it! Get that shit out of your head) " come down with me" he said as he opened my door. " well now I don't have a choice do I." I say with a bit of a sassy attitude as I walk towards the front door.

I look back to see Harry checking me out with a smirk. He opens the door and I find an adorable white kitten. " Hay baby how you been!" Harry says with a high pitched voice. As he puts her down he drags me upstairs and into one of his rooms, looked like an office. He sat down quickly as I looked down at the amazing view he had when his house was only two floors! " like the view" Harry said to me with a bit of a chuckle. As I turned around I didn't see Harry at the desk, I see that Harry is uncomfortably close to me.

He closed the curtains and put his arms on the curtains that touched the windows, I was trapped. All I did was stand there looking into his forest green eyes as his hot breath touched my neck. He wasn't looking at my eyes, he was looking at my lips, eyes, lips again, than eyes again. ( was he going to kiss me, looks like it's gonna be a rough one this time) as my heart was pounding so hard it felt like it was going to bust out of my chest.

Before I knew it he had his lips on mine, I wanted to pull away but he was too strong. He rested his forehead against mine as he had a moment to breathe. " I'm sorry I can't hold it in anymore, the moment I pulled up to you I fell in love, I know we just met but I can't live without you" Harry said heavily as he's trying to catch his breath. " Harry I-" before I finished Harry's phone rang. " hello... mhm. Bye" we're the only words that came out of his mouth. Harry hung up the phone and said to me " we'll finish this later I got a call from my work" with a smile on his face.

We get back into the car and Harry puts his arm on thigh again but I didn't mind. He pulls up to my house as he opens the car door for me once more and he runs his fingers through his hair and I say " this is me" as I look at my apartment. " w-what you think I care that you live in apartment, I don't. Your perfect to me." He says as a tear falls down his cheek with a smile on his face.

I invited him in so we could talk a little more. He sits on the couch as I'm in the kitchen bringing out two beers for me and him. He politely declines and just laid his head on my lap and tells me about his past relationship that was apparently toxic. He cried many tears as he explained what happened knowing that I'll keep it a secret. " she used you for what???" I say extremely upset. " yup, and than dumped me on my birthday like I didn't give everything to her, especially-" I interrupted and said " she's a piece of shit, that's what she is, she doesn't deserve you."

Harry gets up from my lap and says " yeah she doesn't, you do" He says with a small smile showing his dimples while his eyes sparkle into mine. " I know we just met but as I told you before, I fell in love at first sight, and as I got to know you at the lake earlier I fell even more, and now I can't live without you, could you Summer sheebz please date me" ( I told him my last name earlier at the lake) " yes" I whispered " YES!" Harry's eyes lit up and he picks me up from the couch as he spins me around. I questioned my answer but once he put me down he softly hugs me and says " I will never mistreat you and I will always be by your side, I promise luv" and that changed my mind, just a little. Let's see if Harry lives up to his words or not.

Hay luvs! Stacy here
How do you like chapter two
I thought I was gonna post this tomorrow but I couldn't wait😅
I will be posting two more chapters tomorrow