16) wrong choice

(2 week later)
These 2 weeks have
been extremely exciting, the boys have been to multiple tour dates and they were amazing, well through a screen for me.

I was in the back while the boys preformed. Harry and the boys have told me that there was a party this afternoon. I was excited because I could finally wear that dress Harry has gotten me even if I didn't ask for it, I still loved it.

The boys and I were out so the boys could buy some suits for the party. Harry went to the Gucci store to get his suit and the rest of the boys went to regular suit store to buy there's as they know Harry likes to go above and beyond.

I sat at a bench waiting for the boys to finish as I'm on my phone.

I saw that the boys were all done and they have bought there suits and a few minutes later Harry walks out with his suit.

As we walk back to the hotel room to get ready I held Harry's hand the whole time just blabbering multiple random things all at once. Liam was next to me laughing as he did the same, we didn't say full sentences but we knew exactly what we were saying.

When we finally got there we headed up to our rooms to get ready for the party as it's in 2 hours. While I was dressing up I felt Harry's presents behind me, when I turn around I find him half naked. I look at his body up and down while biting my bottom lip.

Harry pulls me closer to him and I squeeze his upper arms. I closed my eyes while I took in his scent. It was amazing, without warning Harry picks me up for me to face him. He squeezes my thighs as he looks up at me and I look down, I run my fingers through his hair as I giggled.

I wrap my arms around Harry's neck, I hug Harry so tightly not letting go for about 5 minutes. He holds on to me knowing I was still scared from yesterday night.

Once I let go he gives me the most passionate kiss he has given me yet. He puts me down while we finish getting ready, I ask Harry to zip up my dress from the back.

And once I finished everything I helped Harry with his tie and we put our shoes on than walked out to the lounge room where the boys were waiting for us.

"Ay mate let's go already" Liam says, opening the door. We walk out and straight into the limbo, Harry looked at me as he sees the frustration on my face once more. "Don't look at me, look at Liam" Harry tells me, I look at Liam as he tries to act like he didn't do anything. I roll my eyes playfully as I kiss Harry.

Once we got there, there were so many paparazzi flashing our eyes. All the boys went before I did. I took a deep breath as I walk out. Cameras flash my eyes as people surrounded me not letting me through.

Someone trips me over with there foot, but before I got the floor a hand comes to drag me into the ball room. My eyes were blurry from the flashes so I couldn't quite see who pulled me out.

I rubbed my eyes and to find Louis in-front on me, "you alright luv, Oii you got to move quickly when paps are near." He says as he runs my back and takes me down the hall.

We walk to one of the tables where the rest of the boys were sitting. I sat next to Harry as he puts his hand on my thigh and asked if I was okay, I nod and fix my dress.

When the slow songs started to play, Harry stood up and too out his hand, "want to dance princess?" He asked, I take his hand and stand up as we walk to the dance floor.

Harry put one hand on my waist as the other was holding my hand, and my free hand has on his shoulder as we swing side to side.

I put my head on his chest, "princess?" Harry asked, I lift my head up to face him. "Yes prince" I say, he kissed me and he asked me "I want to take you out in a trip, just me and you" with a smirk on his face.

I was once again frustrated, before I could say anything he starts to talk once more. "I know, you don't want me wasting my money on you but who else am I supposed to waste it on? Yes I waste it on myself but that's rarely, I don't waste my money cause there's nothing for me to buy" I rolled my eyes playfully as I laugh. "Fine you big goof ball, but after the trip THAT IS IT" I say kissing his soft plump lips.

Once we finished dancing the boys decided to head out. Once we got back we headed straight to sleep.

I woke up the next morning alone in the hotel room, I looked at my phone to find one message. It was from Liam "once you wake up, come to the cafe across the street"

I quickly took a shower and got dressed, I put my hair into a cute messy bun and I put a silky tank top and some ripped skinny jeans on with my sneakers. I grabbed my phone and some money with me than headed out. I crossed the street and walked in to find the boys sitting at a table arguing.

Once Liam saw me he told the boys to stop at once. I sat down next to Liam and Louis as Harry and Niall are across from me. "Are you boys okay?" I asked as there's eyes all looked at me than all looked at each other.

They all look facebme once more and Liam starts the conversation "the boys are fighting because Niall thinks that your ex is innocent and that he did nothing wrong yesterday." I look at Harry as I stood up with anger, I walk out of the cafe and I just started walking away.

I didn't know where I was going, all I knew was that I was getting away from Harry. As I was walking away from the cafe with tears in my eyes, I feel a hand on my wrist. I turn to find Harry with tears on his cheeks, "please summer, I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you" he tells me as I turn to face him. "No Harry! You did mean to upset me, you told the boys about my ex! Are you serious, that was supposed to be between me and you! I bet you told them about my cigarette scars huh!" I yell out forcing his hand to move off my wrist.

Harry whips his tears, "no. I didn't actually, I love you but I needed to tell them about him so I could catch his ass to beat the shit out of him." He said, a tear falls down my cheek "I need space, do your tour and I might be back." I say my last words and walk away.

I turned to find Harry in the floor sobbing, I resisted and kept walking. I found a different hotel to stay in, as I went inside in the hotel room I curled into a ball on the bed as I cry the rest of the day until I fell asleep.

Hay luvs Stacy here!!
How did you like the chapter
And do you think summer will forgive him or will she break it off??
We'll see ❤️❤️❤️