4) unknown number

Summers POV

I wake up the next day and get ready to go canoeing with Harry as he said in the car ride back last night. I hop in the shower get myself ready, and I decide not to wear any sort of makeup today just a forest green crop top and Jean shorts. I put my hair into a high ponytail, not moments later I see Harry pulling up at the parking lot. I quickly put my kicks on and run to Harry to give him a hug. "Good morning babe" Harry told me with the hugest smile on his face. " good morning to you too my prince" I say as I realize I'm getting used to the whole dating thing.

We hop in the car as we talk about me moving in, since I have already put it up for sale. Harry was excited and so was I! 5 minutes later we pull up to the lake, and see that our canoe is waiting for us. We sail into the water as we're talking. Few minutes later we stop peddling and stop somewhat in the middle. " I love you Harry" I say without thinking. Harry has a shocked expression on his face as it turns into a smirk and said " I love you more." My heart filled with love.

An hour later we finally get back to land and get back into the car as we drive to town. The streets were empty. We decided to play around in the streets. Harry starts to chase me around wanting to tickle me. When he finally gave up we run to burgess park lake that wasn't to far. We sit down at the bench as we see the sun set and the night getting colder. " today was fun, and surprisingly quick" I say and I rest my head on Harry's shoulder. " I really was" he chuckled, as he brushes my hair with his fingers. " let's head you back home princess before we get sick" Harry said giving me a piggyback ride.

I felt like I was in the fairytales of my dreams.

We get to the car and he drops me off, before I left he gave me a good night kiss. The next day I wake up and decide to stay in. I tried calling Harry so he would come over and we can make dinner and watch movies, but he didn't answer. I called him about 3 times but he didn't respond. I got worried and drove to the cabin where he might be. I unlock the cabin with the extra key Harry gave me and walked inside. I called out Harry's name but he didn't respond. I checked in every room but he wasn't in the any of them.

( where is Harry, is he hurt, lost. I'm scared) my thoughts run with so many questions

I suddenly got a call from an unknown number, " it might be Harry calling from someone else's phone" I thought as I quickly answer. " hello, may I speak to Summer Sheebz" a women's voice appeared on the phone. " speaking" I say concerned of what happened. " yes, hello I have very bad news about your boyfriend Harry styles" I froze and dropped my phone because of the words that came out of her mouth.

Hay luvs Stacy here!
Sorry for the short chapter and cliffhanger
Hehe 😉
Tomorrow's chapters are gonna be juicy