18) the grip

I woke up to find Harry's hand wrapped around me tightly. I turn to face Harry as I play with his hair, I missed the feeling of being next to Harry but I questioned my decision of telling him my deepest secrets.

I try to ignore that thought before Harry slowly opens his eyes, he smiled at me and he holds me tighter. I wrap my arms around his neck and buried my face in his neck, our bodies were cloth less after the night we had in bed. 😉

I cling onto Harry's warm body for a couple of minutes until his deep sexy morning voice speaks, "alright princess we gotta get ready, we have a day planned with the boys" Harry says, getting up to go take a shower. As I look at his sexy naked body while he hops in the shower, I finally get up.

I put the clothes on I wore yesterday up until Harry gets out, I was cleaning up but I bump into Harry's gleaming wet body. Once I saw him I jump onto Harry and starting to kiss him everywhere. He laughed and pushed me into the shower, "take a shower princess" he said playfully.

Once I finished I wore a white love sleeve shirt, and some wide pants.

Harry was turned on, but I held him back from ditching the boys and just staying here

Harry was turned on, but I held him back from ditching the boys and just staying here. "No no no Harry we have to go out with the boys, they'll ask why we ditched them. So come on put your shirt on and let's go" I say giggling as I put my brown boots on.

Harry wore a pink shirt with feathers, black skinny jeans, and put his matching brown boots with me.

Once we went down to the lounge the boys were shocked to see us holding hands

Once we went down to the lounge the boys were shocked to see us holding hands. I nob to tell them we're good and they all shrugged there shoulders.

While we spent our day at the mall, Niall was quiet today, I knew he felt horrible for what he said to me.

I pull Harry down for his ear to meet my lips as I whisper, "Harry take Liam and Louis to go get food I want to talk to Niall." He nods, and dragged the boys away from us. Quite literally dragged them, Louis and Liam were dragged by there backs and they dragged there feet on the floor like little children, it was quite funny. Niall was sitting at a table with his head down.

I sat in-front of him as I start talking, "Niall look at me, I want you to know that I am still made at you but..." I stop as he raised his head up with a tear falling down his cheek.

My heart shattered, I have never seen Niall cry before. I got up to sit beside him as I give him a hug, he hugged me back so tightly like he didn't want to let go. "I'm sorry" Niall said so softly, I let go of the hug and I held his hands. "No Niall I'm sorry, I was mad at you only because you judged too quickly. But after I saw you like that only because you didn't know who he is or what he does. I told you before he is a bad. Bad person, I was stupid for dating him. And now you know what he does you won't say anything until you know the full story, ok" I tell Niall as he nods and whips his tears away.

I hug him once more until we both walk towards the boys that were waiting in line for Chinese food. Harry smiled at the both of us than gave Niall a hug.

Once there order came out we headed to an empty table and ate our food, Niall was back to smiling and laughing. The boys got up to wash there hands in the rest room and I was here alone until they came back because someone had to watch our things, I didn't mind I was on my phone the whole time until someone approached me and grabbed my wrist.

It was a creepy man trying to kiss me out of nowhere. I tried pushing away but he just held tighter to my wrist and he grabbed my ass, I grab my arm and smack it onto his face as I grab my phone and run to the bathroom.

I went into a stall and tried calming myself down, I get a text from Niall a few minutes later, "where are you. Harry is worried, you've been gone for quite some time"

I read and answer it "I ran to the bathroom. I'll explain when I'm calm" I put my phone in my pocket and wash my hands than head out.

The man was nowhere to be seen so I walk back to the table, to find all the boys looking around for me. 

They all stood up from there chairs once they saw me, and they gave me a hug. "Where did you go?" Liam asks, we all sit back down as I answer his question, "a creepy man grabbed my wrist and tried kissing me and grabbed my ass but I hit his face and ran off."

I look up at the boys and they look upset by my story, Louis was looking around for any suspicious people so he could beat the shit out of them. I pull him back to his seat to call him down.

Harry looked furious about my story, I was a little scared to what he would say to me. But he didn't say a word until we got back to the hotels, I knew I was gonna get yelled at again.

I walk in the room to find Harry stood behind me looking down at me with his death stare, I slowly sit down on the bed as I get myself ready for his screams.

Instead of yelling Harry crouched down to me and he holds my hand to see the rash I had from the man, I hid it away under my sleeve. Harry stood back up and punched the wall.

I flinched by his actions, Harry quickly turned to me and sat beside me as he put me on his lap. Our hips touch as he pulls me closer to him, he kisses my neck and down my collarbone. "You are to stay by my side at all times you hear?" Harry said with his hot breath touching my neck, I nod and kiss him under his ear as I bit his earlobe.

I push him down to bed as I get up to change laughing. He pulls his shirt off and takes off his pants leaving him with his boxers. I put shorts on and a tank top.

I hop in bed and cover myself with the covers,  while Harry slowly climbed on bed hovering over me. I hid under the sheets giggling, I knew Harry was still hovering me so I quickly move the sheets off my face and pull Harry down so he's right above me while I hug him and kiss him all over his body.

He got under the sheets and wrapped his arms around me, I didn't want to let go of Harry sexy body so I slept cuddling him as always.

As I was at the edge of sleep I felt Harry playing with my hair as I heard him whisper, "your mine and will always be" and with those words I drifted off to sleep.

Hay luvs Stacy here
Sorry for the short chapter
Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for my next book
Bye bye ❤️❤️❤️