3) cabin love

As I close the door behind Harry, my thoughts are spinning around my head. " well that just happened" I say to myself sliding down as my back is against the door. I snap out of my thoughts to hop in the shower. Once I got out I wore sweatpants and a tank top for bed. I let my hair air dry, as I walk in my room I see coco, my dark brown cat laying on my bed. I get into bed because it was almost 2, I lay down trying to sleep but I couldn't get Harry out of my mind.

I eventually fell asleep, it was Friday! I had no work today as I got up very excited to go out and finally enjoy the weather. I took a quick shower, put natural makeup on, got dressed and headed out. I wore a red crop top, high waisted jeans and some sneakers. As I was putting on my shoes I heard a knock at the door

It was Harry, we was wearing a red polkadot button down shirt as if he's mini mouse 2.0. I giggled and said " o-oh hi Harry" I said blushing. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and said "come on we're going an a special hike" I said ok as I'm trying to figure out what he meant by special. We got into Harry's car and drove to the hiking path, he parked his car and we started walking.

As we were walking Harry held my hand and was telling me about his childhood and how he wanted to live in a cabin with his love of his life one day. I felt like Harry was inside my head, he had the same thoughts as me. " I've always wanted that too" I told him with a big smile. " you have cute dimples, you should show them off more" Harry says to me as he deeply looks at me with passion in his eyes. I blushed.

Harry took a different turn than what the path tell us to go, " Harry where are you going, the path is this way" I said trying to pull him back on the track. He chuckled and said " this is the special part summer." We walked about 10 minutes away from the regular track, he covers my eyes as we walk up a hill and he removes his hand, there was a cabin there! " H-Harry no you didn't" I said with shock. "Yes I did" he said with the biggest smile he has shown me yet. I turn around and kiss him as I take his hand and run to the cabin that had the most beautiful view of London.

As Harry unlocks the door he slowly opened the wooden door and once you walk it's all light wood. The floor, the walls, the cabinets, the patio, everything but the kitchen table. It was black marble. I couldn't feel my legs. " this is my dream house, how did you know" I tell Harry as I turn around to see him right behind me. " i thought it would suit you, so I bought it I guess" Harry tells me as he spins me around thinking if we're moving to fast.

"Harry this is gorgeous, but what about my apartment. I need to sell it before I move in here." I tell tell him as I hug him softly, "it's alright princess, you can take your time, I'll be staying here until you move in. "Harry said to me with a kiss on my forehead. We headed out as we go back into town for an ice cream cone.
"two please" I say as Harry is sitting down at one of the outside tables. I come out with two vanilla cones, but I see Harry frustrated at his phone.

"Are you okay Harry?" I asked with concern."O-oh hi princess, yeah I'm fine I just finished a call with my boss from work and he's retiring and wants me to replace his spot." He says as he lets out a sigh. "oh my god! Harry that's great. Why are you upset?" I say, "I don't know, I feel like its to much pressure on me" he said looking at me with puppy eyes. I felt bad to see him like that, after we finished the cones we head to the park to have a little walk. I encourage him to take the job only if he thinks it's a good idea.

Harry's POV

As the day turned into night, I fell for summer every second she would speak, her eyes lit up light a thousand stars. I couldn't live without her. "is it okay if you drop me off at my apartment?" Summer asked. "of course luv" I said as we walked back to my car. I can't stop thinking about her. Shes the only one that made me smile after my previous relationship. " Alright baby here he are, Want anything before I go" I ask. " no thank you, I'll se you tomorrow Harry" summer said politely as she walks up to her apartment door.

As I drove back to the cabin I think about her and how I see that she still calls me Harry, and I call her baby, or princess. I guess she's still getting used to it. As I open the cabin door I sigh and head to the kitchen to get myself a quick snack before I go to bed. "I love her, I don't want her out of my life any time soon" I say to myself as I lay in bed slowly falling asleep.

Hay luvs Stacy here!
how do you like chapter 3
We got Harry's POV 
Chapter 4 is out!!!
Check it out❤️❤️❤️