9) party disaster

5 days later)

Harry's POV

It was the 17th! One more day until the party. The suit and the dress has arrived a long time ago, but we decided to keep each other's outfit a secret until the party.

Summer was very excited for the party but also nervous as she would tell me. We were out at having lunch and she was the most precious thing to my eyes. I love her so much.

Summers POV

We just ate and me and Harry were out shopping for some shoes. We went one by one so we didn't see what shoes we got cause they might've matched our outfits.

After we did that we headed to the cabin so we could drop the bags off and we could be empty handed as we could go to the ice cream shop.

This time Harry went in and ordered for us while I was outside smelling the flowers that displayed.

Once Harry came out he seemed very upset, I knew something bad happened when I see his eyes turn deep green and he looks like he's about to fight someone. "Harry what's wrong?" I ask him looking around at what he's looking at. "that ass whole over there was looking at your ass!"

"Harry come down it's not that big of a deal" I giggled trying to lighten up the mood. When he finally calmed down and wasn't gonna fight him we sat down and ate our cones.

When we finished we headed to the lake just to sit down and look at the little ducks that would always be there.

"I can't wait for tomorrow so I can show you to everyone" Harry said while bringing me closer to him as we sit on the bench.

I kiss Harry multiple times and I fell asleep on his shoulder.

Harry's POV

I heard summer little snore as I find her sound asleep. I carry her to the car as I put her gently in. I drive us home slowly so I wouldn't wake her up.

She was adorable when she slept. I couldn't stop looking at her. I would look at my princess than the road, my princess, the road and over and over again. Once we got to the cabin I got out of the car and opened summers door.

I carried her to the the cabin and into the bedroom she wouldn't let go of me. So I decided to slowly move her arms one by one because I needed to take a shower.

Once I finished I took a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I let my hair air dry as I go into the kitchen to find something to eat.

I found nothing to eat, than I turned around and say an apple " meh, why not" I say to myself. I ate the apple real quick and got dressed. Put my underwear on and my shorts. I didn't put a shirt on cause it was too hot.

Once my hair dried up I brushed it once more and put my hair up in a bun.

I watched a couple episodes of friends than headed to sleep. I didn't bother to put on my shirt cause it was still hot as hell.

Once I hopped in bed I see my gorgeous princess sound asleep. I slowly get comfortable and she turns to me and puts her head on my chest and her arm on my stomach.

I had butterflies. At one point I finally fell asleep after I was done thinking of my princess.

Summers POV

Harry and I woke up the next day early so we could get a good breakfast and so we could get ready for the party this afternoon. We took showers once we woke up.

Harry made us the most delicious breakfast. He made pancakes, eggs, cut up fruit, yogurt, it was just delicious.

After we ate Harry gave me multiple passionate kisses and he spon me around. "
let's get ready princess" Harry says very excited to see me in the dress I chose he didn't see just yet. I dressed up in the bedroom and Harry dressed up in the bathroom. I picked out a thigh high tight dress that was light purple.