9

Everyone else and I were sitting at a table. I was sitting right next Michael beside my silent pleading to not be. He had this weird mask on. Dr. Loomis was thanking me for showing up while Mrs. Myers was trying to talk to Michael.

"(Y/N), thanks for coming staying with me!" Exclaimed Michael. I looked up at him confused then turned to Mrs. Myers and said, "I'm not staying here...just visiting."

Mrs. Myers gave me a nod and almost stressful smile while Michael turned his whole body towards me and shouted, "Why not?! You promised not to leave me!"

I flinched and moved closer to Dr. Loomis.

"That was before...I don't think we should be friends anymore Michael..." I said fighting away tears.

Michael started breathing heavily and staring I intently at me. Dr. Loomis was already at his side now trying to calm him down with Mrs. Myers.

"You guys should go thanks for coming. Dr. Loomis ran out the room for a second and returned with a nurse.

"Watch Michael while I walk these two out." Dr. Loomis stated while hurriedly pushing us out. Before we could walk out the door, we heard a angry shout. We turned around to see Michael out his seat now running to us.

Guards shoved us out the way and dragged Michael by his armpits back to his chair.

"Let me go! (Y/N)! DON'T LEAVE!"

I want to go home. I want my mom and dad. Tears were streaming down my face as Dr. Loomis was walking us out.

"Y'know he's been silent now. Two weeks almost. But, when (Y/N) came...he's screaming and shouting...I think them two have a special connection." Dr. Loomis said.

He then turned to me and asked, "do you guys have a special connection?" I gulped. I didn't want to say this in front of his mom. Right as I was about to answer guards started running past us.

"Hey! What happened there! What happened?!" Dr. Loomis shouted while running after them. Mrs. Myers grabbed my hand and started running after them.

There was a loud alarm going off. It made my ears hurt. I really wish I didn't come...

The nurse was on the floor...bleeding to death. Michael was being held back by guards.

Mrs. Myers ran up to Michael and tore off his mask. He started screaming scaring her right down to the floor.

Everything was so loud.

I want to go. I want to go. I want to go.

She was alive...the nurse was moving. She's in pain. Everyone is screaming. I want to go.

Time skip ~

I was at my house cuddled up with my mom and dad now. They were very worried when I got home. Mrs. Myers didn't even walk me to the door or say goodbye.

I offered to take Boo with us but she said to "not call Angel that."

I'm worried for her...will she be okay?

My mom seemed to pick up on my stress and started to rub my head. "It's going to be okay sweetie..." I nodded and fell asleep my dreams slowly becoming nightmares with the face of Michael Myers...